BOOM BABY!!!! Barber HAlf dollar Shes coming homne with me!!!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have realized that there are lots of coins on hills. 2 weeks ago I found a walking liberty 3 mercs and a Buffalo coin spill. I have found most of my silver and rings on hills. I live in Ann Arbor Michigan college town, I think that explains it. Today same old Shillelagh I was scaling the side if a hill first ten minutes Boom 92 on the AT PRO there she was I actually found it in the dirt on the side of the hole I thought it was a token 1907 Barber boyeeeee!!!! No mint mark.Woooo Hooo!!!! Thanks for looking my Tnet Family. HH Tommy 20171203_115240.jpg 20171203_115245.jpg 20171203_115228.jpg

Upvote 116
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG congrats on the BIG silver BIG man! Welcome to the Barber Half Club. Itโ€™s nice to see someone that really appreciates it, find something really nice. Iโ€™m excited for you.

Not everyone can effectively hunt the sloped ground. I have done well on the hills too.

Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you sir!
Thanks so much Tom I went back today watch for my new finds wow. Hope your doing great as well.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, boy you nailed it, Congrats! Love those old sliding hills used in the winter!
Thanks Steve I think winter hunting is great I'm weird like that !!!!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Huge congrats on that sweet Barber Half Tommy. :occasion14: I am so glad for you. You have certainly put the time in to reap a large silver like that one. Sure beats digging hash pipes I bet.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge congrats on that sweet Barber Half Tommy. :occasion14: I am so glad for you. You have certainly put the time in to reap a large silver like that one. Sure beats digging hash pipes I bet.
Thanks Kevin Im very happy finally filled my large coin case and staring a new one took 2 years!!! Hope your finding some great stuff also my friend!!!!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Its great to see you getting the big ol' half out of the soils off the slope, some slopes can turn into a detectors playground for many hours of entertainment which you have just proved.

Silver Tree Chaser

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2012
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy - Congrats on the Barber Half. As far as half dollars, I think the Barber half is about as far back as most detectorists can go regardless of where you live, so congrats to you. I'm glad to see that one of the most spirited members on T-Net scored some big silver. :headbang:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its great to see you getting the big ol' half out of the soils off the slope, some slopes can turn into a detectors playground for many hours of entertainment which you have just proved.
I went back and found all kinds of stuff a coin spilkl 2 Indians and an 1883 nickel a silver quarter and more the camera on my phone SUCKS I'm so mad I'm trying to post those. Thanks hope you get some great finds as well . These are banner finds for me. I keep bumpin for that 1851 gold coin that posted a few days ago to get Banner whats up with that Thanks again Tommy

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy - Congrats on the Barber Half. As far as half dollars, I think the Barber half is about as far back as most detectorists can go regardless of where you live, so congrats to you. I'm glad to see that one of the most spirited members on T-Net scored some big silver. :headbang:
Thank you so much for the kind words that made me day. I went back and found a coin spill with now my oldest coins in it, Once I can get some good pics Ill post em ., I wish you well also I wanna see that gold coin your gonna find posted soon my friend Thanks again Tommy

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yay Tommy!!! Just saw this buddy, couldn't have happened to a greater guy! Like we talked about last week, been working to death, and wifey got me my new ATM last week for my bday, and I haven't had any time to test drive it. But it makes me feel good that you got out and found a bucket lister! You go, brother...Ddf.

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip about hill hunting, congrats on it working out for you in a big way...I wake up each morning and go to work with a good attitude because I know it's possible to dig coins like that. Ba-Bam!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went back and found all kinds of stuff a coin spilkl 2 Indians and an 1883 nickel a silver quarter and more the camera on my phone SUCKS I'm so mad I'm trying to post those. Thanks hope you get some great finds as well . These are banner finds for me. I keep bumpin for that 1851 gold coin that posted a few days ago to get Banner whats up with that Thanks again Tommy

Nice going on the latest spill, couple of my nicest silver and coppers have come off of long ago slopes in a park that were forgotten. It's frustrating to have a piece of equipment that doesn't operate properly when you need it, especially electronics.
Yup I'm starting to think that the powers to be don't care for the french related finds.,,,,,,,

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a very nice find Tommy. The hillsides are the places to go in parks. I just found my 1907 Barber Half, at the bottom of a hillside about 3 weeks ago. It was the same park where they are doing dirt renovations. Bet you will remember that coin for a while !

vince76

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2015
Macedonia
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice silver. Congrats. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice silver. Congrats. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Vince and Kevin everyome I'm still trying to post my 3 oldest coins I found on my nest trip out on a hillside crazy but true!!!!!Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread