BOOM BABY!!!! Barber HAlf dollar Shes coming homne with me!!!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have realized that there are lots of coins on hills. 2 weeks ago I found a walking liberty 3 mercs and a Buffalo coin spill. I have found most of my silver and rings on hills. I live in Ann Arbor Michigan college town, I think that explains it. Today same old Shillelagh I was scaling the side if a hill first ten minutes Boom 92 on the AT PRO there she was I actually found it in the dirt on the side of the hole I thought it was a token 1907 Barber boyeeeee!!!! No mint mark.Woooo Hooo!!!! Thanks for looking my Tnet Family. HH Tommy 20171203_115240.jpg 20171203_115245.jpg 20171203_115228.jpg

Upvote 116

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went back and found all kinds of stuff a coin spilkl 2 Indians and an 1883 nickel a silver quarter and more the camera on my phone SUCKS I'm so mad I'm trying to post those. Thanks hope you get some great finds as well . These are banner finds for me. I keep bumpin for that 1851 gold coin that posted a few days ago to get Banner whats up with that Thanks again Tommy

A2, download a free magnifying glass app. You can enlarge and take a sharper picture with that. GM

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yay Tommy!!! Just saw this buddy, couldn't have happened to a greater guy! Like we talked about last week, been working to death, and wifey got me my new ATM last week for my bday, and I haven't had any time to test drive it. But it makes me feel good that you got out and found a bucket lister! You go, brother...Ddf.
Dude sweet I'm glad you got the max and Happy bday bro . Try not to work to much gotta have a little fun too Thanks Tommy

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my only LC's on a hill. 1802.
Thanks If you think about it if you were in a park or in the woods how would you lose change out of your pocket even as a kid its usually when they are on a hill sliding down falling as they go or by trees all my best finds are in these spots. I try to think about where anyone might spill coins cause they aren't going to just fall out of their pockets unless the pocket is at an angle where they could fall out!!!!!!

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2016
NE Ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is odd,
I found my first barber half 1892 at the base of a sled riding hill.
Great find

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
99 percent of my old coins found on hills if your standing up right how would coins spill hills and by trees when they are sitting i do best at those spots grats on your find as well happy holidays

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great find Tommy. She certainly is a beauty!

RudyT

Nov 23, 2017
LaPorte, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three words.....Iโ€™m sooooo jealous!! Great finds buddy. Keep them coming.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iโ€™m gonna go check out a part of the levy in New Orleans where they slid down it on cardboard. Lol
Drive your Chevy to the levi

Last edited:
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta say it louder, and with a deep voice like this.. BOOM BABY!!!!!!! Boomlay Boomlay Boom ,like Shinedown says!!!!!!!! One more time from the Top lets here it !!!!! Chirp chirp, ok Everybody!!! Chirp Chirp ok Anybody!!!! Chirp Chirp, ok Somebody!! Chirp Chirp. ok just me BOOM BABY!!!!!! Sorry middle of the night cant sleep I can be pretty annoying!!!!!!! LOL

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Awesome, congrats!!

Ironically I have dug a bust half dollar, a couple of seated half dollars, many walkers, but never a barber half.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread