boom !! the not so hunted out field...

sweetrelease

Sep 26, 2013
new jersey
Detector(s) used
at pro and ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi guys and gals. its been a while since I have been on here. I have been detecting this field by my home for over four months and really thought I had hunted it clean.. well I missed a few. I went yesterday to hunt it for the last time and about 30 minutes into it I get a clean 85 on my at pro. swung it over and over and it stayed 85.. I knew it was good just by the sound.. dug a plug and boom 925 silver ring with what looks like emerald stone.after some fist pumps I started swinging again and about 5 minutes later boom a solid 70 on the pro.. dug the plug and saw gold... 14kt earring.... I was just sitting on the ground dumb founded.. you just never know what you will find.this hunted out field will be hunted again ;-).

Attachments

• 20140724_143931.jpg
    20140724_143931.jpg
    927.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 20140724_142916 (1).jpg
    20140724_142916 (1).jpg
    998.9 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 9

unfound

Apr 15, 2014
Western Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a very firm believer that nothings ever hunted out !!! Ground swelling and changing, weather makes a difference also. Too many variables in the earth to consider it all picked. I've hunted my yard to death for years and she still gives up some goodies every now and then after winter.

The first gold I ever found, I just sat there all mesmerized staring and it, I just couldn't believe it, what a feeling !!! Heck I still don't believe it when I'm lucky enough to dig some up.

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a very firm believer that nothings ever hunted out !!! Ground swelling and changing, weather makes a difference also. Too many variables in the earth to consider it all picked. I've hunted my yard to death for years and she still gives up some goodies every now and then after winter. The first gold I ever found, I just sat there all mesmerized staring and it, I just couldn't believe it, what a feeling !!! Heck I still don't believe it when I'm lucky enough to dig some up.

Couldn't agree more. There is always something worth digging left behind.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how I missed these threads of yours? Congrats on some great finds, my PC was acting up and I was viewing allot of stuff with my phone, if you ever looked with both things (phone/PC) its two different worlds.

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good digs for sure, Congrats !!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012