Both My Daughters Had Luck With The Coinstar This Weekend!

OP
OP
Centsless Detecting

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils -Minelab Manticore-
-Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great coin, and the bike helmets? they are girly girls. You are one lucky guy. And that's a fact.

Definitely a cool coin indeed. The helmets are a gas. Girly girls for sure but they love to follow in my messy footsteps. Im am a very lucky man with a loving family.
Thank you sprailroad!!

Coinstar is a pretty good sport. Gotta teach um young.:thumb_up:

Totally agree with you rook! Now that they found something im sure theyll be hooked :laughing9:

I am really impressed with the amount of treasure that people find in those machines.
Your girls look like sweetheart. Congrats on some quality time with your young ones.

Thanks ATW I am too. Wish I would have started searching a loong time ago LOL. Glad the weather allowed us to get out of the house!

You outpunted your coverage with those two...the smile on the second one just made me laugh.

"thank heaven, for little girls"
Maurice Chevalier

I definitely did peruna! Im glad she did, she is full of expressions. Our little comedian:laughing7:

OP
OP
Centsless Detecting

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet ya know your going to have to share your detecters now lol

Haha yea about that... I got them a kids one dial detector (I dont even know how to use it) They do love using the pro pointer after I dig a plug tho :laughing7:
Going to include them on some hunts this season for sure.

The money machine, Love it. You are blessed, friend.

They do say the darndest things sometimes. Thanks xr7 I truely am :icon_thumleft:

Those smiles are priceless !

Thanks bravo. It makes my day seeing them smile after a long day at work :happysmiley:

I love it when the kids get treasure. My boys are now grown but they used to hit the CoinStar all the time and found a few silvers over the years as well as lots of foreign coins and a few tokens. I've gotten MANY nice finds from my local machine.

Unfortunately they replaced my #1 CoinStar jackpot machine with a newer machine that's a different brand. So far, ZERO silvers. I have gotten a few pieces of clad, 4 Chuck E. Cheese tokens and a couple of Canadians. Dunno if this machine rejects silver like the old machine or not. I'm thinking probably not but time will tell.
Maybe someone out there knows??

This new machine has a spinner where you just drop your coins in/ It's at least twice as fast as the CoinStar. Dunno the brand but I'll try and find out and maybe post it.

Anyway, congrats to your youngn's on their finds. Their smiles say it all....

Thanks Garrett. Hopefully they will catch the bug like I did. Always hope for silver. No dice yet but Canadians and cheese rat tokens for sure. Sorry to hear about your machine. I hope you can get some silvers out of it soon. There are plenty of them floating around. Seeing them smile is always the best part of my day. Happy Hunting :icon_thumright:

Great finds and photos!! I took my great grandson a few weeks ago and he loved it especially when he found a mercury dime!! Those smiles are worth more than any coin!!

Thanks Rudy! Wow congrats to him on his Merc, probably my favorite coin! Also totally agree with you on that, no amount of coin can replace that ever :occasion14:

Lol I miss those days with my daughter now she's 16 and hates me!!! Unless she wants something

Aw tanz I know she doesn't hate you, shes just 16! Im sure she will come back around sooner or later. Forever cherish the good old days.
Im kinda dreading the teenage years a little lol I still have time. Were youngish parents and we embarrass them already, I think were cool :dontknow:

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute kids! Coins will become obsolete in their lifetime I’m sure of it! Nice memories you are creating for them

CA7D14AB-52D0-4E46-B8D2-A473EDD0ABA4.jpeg

OP
OP
Centsless Detecting

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute kids! Coins will become obsolete in their lifetime I’m sure of it! Nice memories you are creating for them

View attachment 1543180

Thanks Scoop! As currency your probably right, but as long as people have dropped them they will never be forgotten, just lost lol

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Scoop! As currency your probably right, but as long as people have dropped them they will never be forgotten, just lost lol

As currency of course.. you know them Brits and Europeans are finding Roman coins all the time...
One day 100 years from now our 2018 quarter will be an AMAZING FIND. LOL

AE64ABED-8668-4636-8F17-9FB4BFFE9FE2.jpeg

Riggleman

Mar 7, 2016
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im telling ya man, my best finds and best times have been when me and my little girl go out hunting for treasures.

OP
OP
Centsless Detecting

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As currency of course.. you know them Brits and Europeans are finding Roman coins all the time...
One day 100 years from now our 2018 quarter will be an AMAZING FIND. LOL

Yeah for sure. I believe you, my first wheat was a 1919 at 98 years old and I was very excited. Just found it again the other day. Still one of my favorites.

View attachment 1543261

Im telling ya man, my best finds and best times have been when me and my little girl go out hunting for treasures.

I agree with you Riggle.. My only silver coin (merc dime) was when the kids and I were "playing" at the playground lol :icon_thumright:

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice post that warms my heart.

Top Member Reactions