Bottles & buttons

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we had gone out a couple days this week and came home with some stuff. Myself and Thunderchief grabbed a few buttons & bottles and learned more about local history.
. Also a side note that the Civil war button that Thunderchief had posted in the beginning of the week turned out to be a meaningful find for us.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/361179-my-first-civil-war-artifct-button.html

Here is the episode of us digging up these finds & having a good time.

Attachments

• image-1137648214.jpg
    image-1137648214.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Upvote 2

THUNDERCHIEF

Jun 19, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350;
Garrett AT Pro;
MineLab Pro Find 25.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still in awe that we found a civil war button and were able to trace it back to its likely owner. Its just amazing.

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, some great finds guys, and an awsome video.
You found an Ox knob in your video that you didn't know what it was and I didn't see it in the round up but they are cool finds too.
ZDD

OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, some great finds guys, and an awsome video.
You found an Ox knob in your video that you didn't know what it was and I didn't see it in the round up but they are cool finds too.
ZDD

Ah , an ox knob. Thanks for the info.
It looked just familiar enough to us but couldn't figure it out and we both were thinking it went too the top of a small flag pole. I'm surprised it is the first one I have found especially with all the oxen shoes I have dug up.

Thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions