guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey all I just bought a new mxt 300 today with 6x9 DD coil . I jumped the fence from a explorer SE to the whites . So far its a home run for me . The explorer was a bit heavy to tote but very good , the mxt much easier to operate . I was at the beach today and it was very stable in salt mode .. Guzz1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Good luck with your MXT. It works well in the dry sand with the stock coil and you get more depth. The DD works well in most wet sand. One of my favorite features has always been the ability to adjust on the fly. Flip back and forth between modes, up the gain, everything quick and easy.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, when I switched from the Explorer to the MXT it was like night and day on the weight. For me the Eclipse DD was just a killer on my MXT for coins. Good Luck

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
I took the MXT 300 out yesterday and this morning . No luck yesterday the beach was hammered out big time by other guys Hunting But I WENT TO A new beach today and dug targets mostly clad and real cool knife and a toy train . I didn't get any Gold but the cheese will come sooner or later ,it always do's .. I really love the mxt super easy to use,,, I have had almost every detector out there made,, and I like the mxt the best so far.... its a keeper . Guzz1

Attachments

• P3242497.JPG
    P3242497.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 288
  • P3242497.JPG
    P3242497.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 293

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool looking folding knife you found and plenty of happy hunting with your new detector,does the knife have any kind of knifemaker markings?

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
yea it dos operation iraqi freedom Guzz

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You will love it for sure when you look for a new coil try the D2.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread