69.4 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good box, not a skunk! Also, I wouldn't mind getting a panama half dollar for 0.50, afterall if you need the money, it can be thrown back and coutned as an american half dollar. Pretty new and in good shape as well!

HH
BuffaloBoy

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
awesome finds!!! i love the panama half, i have one of the dimes, and they are my favorite coin design!!! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

OP
OP
Metalmole

Metalmole

Apr 6, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies

I also went to dump these at a bank today and the teller told me im not allowed to bring them any more because they have to count them and ship them out every time. The bank teller was just about to hand me my money when one of the other people there said wait and then proceeded to tell me this. Its one box once a week lol. what did they think they were going to do when they signed up for the job sit around and do nothing?

sliver64

May 26, 2011
Hi,
Im new here. Just wanted to say that i have seen those markings on halfs in my area in NY as well. I think the 6-29 and the black slash are the same guy because one time i got a whole box where there was at least one of those marks in each roll. All skunks. Very frustrating :-\

OP
OP
Metalmole

Metalmole

Apr 6, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sliver64 said:
Hi,
Im new here. Just wanted to say that i have seen those markings on halfs in my area in NY as well. I think the 6-29 and the black slash are the same guy because one time i got a whole box where there was at least one of those marks in each roll. All skunks. Very frustrating :-\

Cool thanks also good to see another New Yorker CRHer :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions