Third day in a row, w/pic, Thanks Rich, rileyboy

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
I seem to have a little streak going with Rich's help. Did a box in my car and was about to be "skunked", but Rich, (R.I.P.) came through on the last roll with a nice 1964 Kennedy. Thought it was a good sign, so decided to stop at a few more banks in the area. Managed to get $32.50 loose Halves from one teller and got (1).... Walking Liberty, (4)...1964's, (7)...40%ers. Hope the photo comes out okay.
Thanks, Rich
rileyboy

Attachments

• 0525011558_0001.jpg
    0525011558_0001.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are "en fuego" señor rileyboy. :icon_thumleft:

Where will Rich lead you mañana?

HH

Nick

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
not to be rude, but do you honestly believe a deceased coin roll hunter is helping you get silver out of your boxes lately?

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brendan1414 said:
not to be rude, but do you honestly believe a deceased coin roll hunter is helping you get silver out of your boxes lately?
Really? Did you ever learn to restrain yourself?
Try it. You may have a better life, or at least be something less of a dud.

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Steve L. said:
brendan1414 said:
Really? Did you ever learn to restrain yourself?
Try it. You may have a better life, or at least be something less of a dud.

look whos restraining themselves now :notworthy:

Rakattack

Feb 9, 2010
SJ, CA
brendan1414 said:
No, they don't believe so, but Rich was an asset to this forum that is irreplaceable.
Therefore, some forum members are trying to keep his memory alive in honor
of the life he did live.

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Rakattack said:
brendan1414 said:
No, they don't believe so, but Rich was an asset to this forum that is irreplaceable.
Therefore, some forum members are trying to keep his memory alive in honor
of the life he did live.

nice answer, i agree

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brendan1414 said:

Classless.

RIcoinhunter

Nov 9, 2009
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
brendan1414 said:
Do you really care,what a person believes.It's about respect.

AgentX

Dec 21, 2010
Rileyboy, nice streak your on! I love it when the ladies show up in my rolls!

Keep it up and happy hunting!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice to see you posting (and finding) Rileyboy! Nice score! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
R

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Thanks everyone. I'm just trying to keep Rich in our thoughts and I know everyone else is too. Rakattack said it best. "Rich is irreplaceable on this forum" and that's the truth.
rileyboy

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
rileyboy nice finds i too think of rich when iam out hunting coins it is amazing how someone can touch are lives and we never met them in person i loved to read his posts of his finds iam a small time hunter conpaired to you guys a little silver here and there makes me happy . Happy hunting to all and Rich my you rest in peace . Ron

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
awesome score!!!!! Rileyboy, please dont listen to these rude ass holes telling you that your beliefs are wrong...this is a free country, and everyone but the original poster that asked if you believe he's helping you out, understands perfectly that you are trying to keep him in our memories, and keep his spirit alive via CRH'ed finds. im sure rich feels greatly honored by what you have done! the nerve of some people these days just makes me sick! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the score. I hope you keep finding more like that. Happy hunting Riley.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread