Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Never thought of bringing it there...maybe I should have. I need to figure out how to channel EC to lead me to the gold tomorrow. Maybe it will come to me in my dreams tonight. I've been so excited, I dreamed about metal detecting last night. Lol.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Never thought of bringing it there...maybe I should have. I need to figure out how to channel EC to lead me to the gold tomorrow. Maybe it will come to me in my dreams tonight. I've been so excited, I dreamed about metal detecting last night. Lol.

You CAN do it but NOT with EC; MD'ing in Dream is good... are you "focused"? Learn how to do REMOTE VIEWING... GOOD LUCK!

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Heard about remote viewing. I am very focused and in sync with the ocean. I spent my entire youth on the water. I always hunt in bare feet so I can feel the sand and the tides. Let the sand guide me, I will. Try new things, I must. Will post results.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Have fun on your voyage just make sure you come back to visit us from time to time....your lucid and rational input is always welcome......I can't handle all the the bad guys on the other threads all by myself....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah... wanna "see" more, myself; know Va, Beach, Va. Went there MANY times... good memories; mystics like Paul Solomon, and his group; the long-haired girl playing her guitar, singing... "I will never forget you, I will never forsake you"...
walking the beach, bare-feet... YEP!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Heard about remote viewing. I am very focused and in sync with the ocean. I spent my entire youth on the water. I always hunt in bare feet so I can feel the sand and the tides. Let the sand guide me, I will. Try new things, I must. Will post results.

"Google" Treasure Hunting & Remote Viewing, 66,700 "hits"; HH! Good LUCK!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah... wanna "see" more, myself; know Va, Beach, Va. Went there MANY times... good memories; mystics like Paul Solomon, and his group; the long-haired girl playing her guitar, singing... "I will never forget you, I will never forsake you"...
walking the beach, bare-feet... YEP!

Paul Solomon was like Edgar Cayce... modern day "Sleeping Prophet"; Fellowship of the INNER LIGHT was AWESOME!
THOSE were the days; "Sigh"...

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Bad news on the doorstep, I couldn't take one more step. I can't remember if I cried when I heard about his widowed bride, but something touched me deep inside. The day the music died.

DJ: Cue the music.

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

You're a hoot.....I don't know who's the worse chameleon of the lot.....lol....

Enough rambling....here's your tune dude.....

Bad news on the doorstep, I couldn't take one more step. I can't remember if I cried when I heard about his widowed bride, but something touched me deep inside. The day the music died.

DJ: Cue the music.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cat,

Here's another one for you.....figure this would be right up your alley.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thank you, Bill, I love it! Had never heard this artist before, can add it to my fav's list. Thanks again!

So I see we've gone from brain dead to the sub-conscious. Ya'll may appreciate this story. It's true.
One Saturday evening, years years ago, I'm making out my bills. Something told me to write down the last two numbers as I am balancing the checkbook, after each check I write. I come up with 5 sets of numbers and write them on the back of my bellsouth/att bill. I think to myself, I should probably go play these numbers on lotto tonight.
Well...... I fell asleep.......
The next day I check the lotto numbers, and ALL 5 NUMBERS I had wrote down were there! :o
Whose to say, I wouldn't have picked the 6th number?
The payout on the 5 numbers were exactly the amount it would have taken to pay my house off. $17k!
I stuck the bill with the numbers back somewhere in my home. I have no clue where.
That would be the only "proof" I may have, if I was to find that paper, compare the numbers with my check register and dates.

Why oh why, didn't I act on that?
BangHead.gif
Or buy them 10 acres at 25k, that's now worth 10 mill!?
BangHead.gif
BangHead.gif

reasons for everything, I say, reasons..... and hafta leave it at that.......

I gets lots of synchronicities in numbers, and I can't even change a lightbulb, no wait.....
I can't even do algebra! LOL! :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
FUNNY story (TRUE); wife & I went up to Ch,ville, Va. (UVA) to meet with Dr. Bruce Greyson & staff (@ 7 ppl) to "talk" about my NDE/ALE (about 5 years ago). I was VERY impressed with 'em until one "freaky" "Death Doc" asked me if I could give him the "winning numbers" for the lottery; told him NO, I didn't play the lottery! HA! MAYBE, I should... there ARE reports of NDE survivors becoming PSYCHICS and "playing the numbers". The wife & I could move to California, where I could become Bah PooBah, the Phone Psychic. You read it HERE, first...

They DID put the info in a GENERAL Textbook released @ 2 years, ago... didn't even send me a copy; BAH HUMBUG!

Dr. Greyson is Carlson Professor of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences at UVA School of Medicine (aka Health System). Director of Perceptural Studies

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FUNNY story (TRUE); wife & I went up to Ch,ville, Va. (UVA) to meet with Dr. Bruce Greyson & staff (@ 7 ppl) to "talk" about my NDE/ALE (about 5 years ago). I was VERY impressed with 'em until one "freaky" "Death Doc" asked me if I could give him the "winning numbers" for the lottery; told him NO, I didn't play the lottery! HA! MAYBE, I should... there ARE reports of NDE survivors becoming PSYCHICS and "playing the numbers". The wife & I could move to California, where I could become Bah PooBah, the Phone Psychic. You read it HERE, first...

They DID put the info in a GENERAL Textbook released @ 2 years, ago... didn't even send me a copy; BAH HUMBUG!

Dr. Greyson is Carlson Professor of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences at UVA School of Medicine (aka Health System). Director of Perceptural Studies

Careful now I'm a native Californian ..LOL!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Must have missed this post before....when I saw the reference to conspiracy.....I thought I had entered the twilight zone again and gone over to the dark side......y'all had me worried there for awhile....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

If it happens once it is happenstance, if it happens twice it is circumstance, if it happens three times...it is a conspiracy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions