Brandon Rhineharts response to the state

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the TOS policy the first couple of times you posted it. As is the usual case speaking (writing) it louder and more often doesn't make it right or better understood.

A poster comes on who most of us know by name, reputation, and deed. He shares an avenue of support for the very reason we come here in the first place. He is subsequently censored and we are given the TOS policy on donations and fundraising.

What is the difference between him asking us for money to preserve mining and you asking us through your advertisers to spend money on mining equipment and such. I see and make no distinction, other then one gives you money for the use of your platform. That being said, how much would it cost to run a collective fundraising advertisement for Brandon Rhinehart, PLP, WMA, and DRA?

I have explained how you can do this with in our rules here.

Someone can post "PM me on ways to help financially" and they can give them the info that way. What you do via pm is your business as long as someone does not complain.....

It would be best you drop it, attacking a mod or TreasureNet is not helping your cause at all...

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"It would be best you drop it, attacking a mod or TreasureNet is not helping your cause at all.."

I have voiced my displeasure in a respectful manner, I have not attacked you or Tnet in anyway. But.....
"not helping YOUR cause" - Says all I need to hear. Got it!

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is no way to verify how funds are spent or how much is collected. Rule is for safety of all...

I bet that you or any other MODS knows how our donations (Charter Memberships) are spent by Mr. Dan Kiehl Co-Owner of this forum or the many other forums under Forum Foundry Inc. umbrella... Why the threats? Nobody has threaten the MODS or TN.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would lose that bet.

You need to drop it, as I explained it violates our rules and Terms of Service..

Last edited:

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes the address that Oakview2 have above is perfect for sending support. I am updated as soon as donations are received. Thanks in advance for your support.

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you Oakview2 for all your support. I do believe we will prevail when we get our day in court. That is what I want for X-mas.

And please don't donate if it means depriving those of you with young kids of a Christmas, I will manage some how.

Brandon Rinehart

Brandon,

Sorry I tried to make it very easy for the members of this forum to help with your legal battles. I have owned my own Coues Whitetail and Deer Hunting Forums for years. Know computers inside and out, write code etc. Very easy for your attorney to setup a PayPal account and very easy to get donations flowing your direction. Do as Treasure Hunter says to do, Just PM members with the PP account information. You have many friends in these forums that want to see you win this battle and would be glad to help with your legal fees.

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brandon,

Sorry I tried to make it very easy for the members of this forum to help with your legal battles. I have owned my own Coues Whitetail and Deer Hunting Forums for years. Know computers inside and out, write code etc. Very easy for your attorney to setup a PayPal account and very easy to get donations flowing your direction. Do as Treasure Hunter says to do, Just PM members with the PP account information. You have many friends in these forums that want to see you win this battle and would be glad to help with your legal fees.

Thank you AZviper, I will talk to James about possibly setting this up, if anyone would like any info just PM me as stated above or shoot me an email at [email protected]. I appreciate all the support out there and merry X-mas to all.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you AZviper, I will talk to James about possibly setting this up, if anyone would like any info just PM me as stated above or shoot me an email at [email protected]. I appreciate all the support out there and merry X-mas to all.

Brandon,

I have little to do for the next two months other than go to rehab for my recently replaced shoulder. Please talk to your attorney and get that PayPal account setup for donations as a GIFT. We all know how big eBay has become, eBay acquired PayPal 2002 and is basically the only means of payment through eBay's system. This has created hundreds of millions of PayPal accounts making PayPal the largest bank in the world. Its very easy for the end user to log into PayPal and send $$$ as a gift. The end user will spend less than 30 seconds to send a donation and will save the cost of the stamp and envelope, the funds will in the account within seconds.

Please provide me that email address or phone number that's attached to the Brandon Rinehart Legal Fight

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brandon,

As I said earlier, Brandon can just make a post saying "THOSE WHO WANT TO HELP PM ME". He can repost the post when it gets buried.

What you do in PMs is your business, mods only get involved when a member complains about a pm that violates our rules.

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said earlier, Brandon can just make a post saying "THOSE WHO WANT TO HELP PM ME". He can repost the post when it gets buried.

What you do in PMs is your business, mods only get involved when a member complains about a pm that violates our rules.

Treasure hunter,

I understand you have rules to abide by and appreciate the suggestion. No hard feelings here, you understand this BS with the state of CA and the enviros has got all of us a little on edge and tensions can sometimes run a bit high.

Merry Christmas to all!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure hunter,

I understand you have rules to abide by and appreciate the suggestion. No hard feelings here, you understand this BS with the state of CA and the enviros has got all of us a little on edge and tensions can sometimes run a bit high.

Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you for understanding....

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow....this is a little ridiculous??? I feel like this is one of the most obvious and useful ways to spread such information........really posting a thread with info on how to donate to a worthy cause and a link is no different than saying hey P.M. me...and I will tell you send me money I would trust the former before the latter. I would think in a situation such as this the mods would have a discussion and allow/create the proper venue for such a post as it effects the rights of every posting member. I understand there are rules, however the ownership and moderation division of this web- forum are letting the membership down by not being a little flexible on the subject. And the fact that moderators are creating a roundabout such as saying Brandon should just ask P.M.'s seems downright silly. Glad this is a free forum. If your not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Pville, I just bumped this because Brandon is a guy putting it out on the line for the better chance for all claim holders to mine their claims in the most econmomical and efficient manner as prescribed in the laws passed by the US Congress.

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those that have not yet heard, our enviro buddies have filed an application to request to file an Amiscus brief in opposition to my appeal. A link to it is available on the New 49ers website if you are interested or maybe someone can post a link to it here(I don't know how) if the courts allow the introduction if this brief the New 49ers has offered to help reply to it. It is full of lies concerning the impacts of suction dredging.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For those that have not yet heard, our enviro buddies have filed an application to request to file an Amiscus brief in opposition to my appeal. A link to it is available on the New 49ers website if you are interested or maybe someone can post a link to it here(I don't know how) if the courts allow the introduction if this brief the New 49ers has offered to help reply to it. It is full of lies concerning the impacts of suction dredging.

Here it is, click on Amiscus to the right >>>>>> AMISCUS

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
SINCE WHEN DOES THE CENTER FOR BIODIVERSITY ANSWER FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IN A APPELATE CASE!!!!??? THIS SMELLS OF SUE AND SETTLE, COLLUSION AND COURRPTION IN MY HUMBLE OPINION. I WOULD HOPE THAT THE JUDGE SEES THIS FOR EXACTLY WHAT IT IS, BULLSHIRT:cussing::angry9:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Would one of you fine gentleman please copy and paste the application please. For some reason I can't get it to open here or the 49er site. Thank you I've been going crazy trying to read it.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Would one of you fine gentleman please copy and paste the application please. For some reason I can't get it to open here or the 49er site. Thank you I've been going crazy trying to read it.

I provided the link above. Its the same link that's on the 49er website... Do you have a PDF reader installed on your computer?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worked for me. It is not right how so many groups are banded together against one Small guy. And fishing groups none the less. Even more proof that Mining, Hunting, 4x4 and ANGLERS need to band together and support the groups that are trying to protect our rights and access. The problem is also that the people who are supporting these groups( the ones fighting Brandon) can mainly pay to play and won't lose private land access. Thus they don't care how it affects the everyday people who use public lands. And activism a nice tax write off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread