jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. (AP) – A New Jersey high school student who hopes to become a funeral director has surprised her classmates by arriving at her prom in an open prop coffin .
Megan Flaherty says she mainly wanted to have fun while attending Pennsauken High School's junior prom Saturday. The 17-year-old says she checked with her date to make sure he had no reservations about her plans.

Many commenters seem to like the entrance, with some joking Flaherty was "drop dead gorgeous."
But others out of jealousy of the attention she got, or
out of lack of a sense of humor say her actions were insensitive and tasteless.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I happened to take out a date in a hearse that I owned when I was a 20 year old......Not as bad as you think. Sold the car later for a Halloween prop to some Jaycees.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I happened to take out a date in a hearse that I owned when I was a 20 year old......Not as bad as you think. Sold the car later for a Halloween prop to some Jaycees.

Thats cool.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I wanted to Own a Hearse when I was Young.
But Rumors were they took on a smell that couldn't be Gotten rid of.
Of course the Rumors were from Others my age, so they may not have been accurate.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread