MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bryan's American Gold Prospectors show

I wanted to start a journal of my progress making an amateur gold show named American Gold Prospectors. The show should be ready for release on you tube by late winter. Right now the episodes I’m working on are from NH, VT and Maine, but in a few years I hope to travel around the country and film prospectors from all over. The show will feature many different hobbyist prospectors of all different experience levels and equipment. I interviewed about 10 people last summer and I just need to edit it out and upload them to you tube.

I was thinking of adding a few segments like, mining history of the different states, tips and tricks for prospecting, each states prospecting laws, a video journal of me on the river, some basic geology lessons ect. I could use some other ideas if anyone has any.

My name is Bryan Wilder and I currently use a 4 inch dredge. I live in MA but I mostly dredge in New Hampshire and Maine. I have never produced a film, used extensive editing and special effects software, interviewed people or used a video camera before so this should be a fun adventure. Just remember this is going to be an amateur show!

Here are the links to AGP
AGP facebook page https://www.facebook.com/americangoldprospectors/?notif_t=page_fan

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjm_LG6AiJZrvfVjmrBpeWQ

Last edited:

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0253.JPG Hey AGP, Nice clips! especially the ones with Harry and Martin. I met you at the camp ground this summer with Mike the one over by Martin. I was on site 12 beside Jeff. Go check out my thread, get me off the grill I'm done. Did it with a sluice. Also here's a pic I took Columbus weekend.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome! That's my truck and camper! Good times. I have Harry's interview coming up soon I just need to finish Martin up first. Next I will probably do Mike's interview since they are dredging partners.

OP
OP
A

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working on NH prospecting laws. There is so much more laws than I knew about. Some really neat stuff learned if you ever want to go big mining in NH. This NH law segment will be in my first episode. Coming soon.....

DSC01200.JPG

OP
OP
A

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few stills of Martin up in NH
DSC00886.JPG

DSC00887.JPG
Martin 1 gram cleanout in 3 hours of dredging.

G0055248.JPG

Martins nugget 16.2 gram the best I know of from NH.
DSC00900.JPG

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to hold that! It was heavy! I was the guy out on the point. Life on the Wild Am.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this out! Google NH mines and mineral localities it's a list of every mine in NH. It has primary and secondary minerals, gps. coordinates, directions, tons of info every thing from A-Z. Thought you might like it.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cool stuff NH. Just don't trust the GPS coordinates too much - those are typically based on historical federal data that is often "estimated" and can be off by a couple miles.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a lot of mines not to far from the camp ground. Just riding down the road if you look to one side you can see all the old access roads going up the sides of the mountains. Over in Franconia there's an old iron furnace where they smelted Bog Iron ore

OP
OP
A

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike sure is a character! Super nice guy. you're doing a great job Bryan don't stop now!

OP
OP
A

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first try at making a logo. What do you think?
logo.png

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good, I'd run with it you can always take a poll on here. Find out what others think? :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
A

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this logo better.

logo.jpg

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you take a poll they both are good. Also I talked to my geologist buddy I told you about at camp. He said he'd talk with you if you want to. He's mined all over the area for a lot of years.

OP
OP
A

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love that! I want to run a geology segment, and I need a geologist. Does he go around Twin River?

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He lives over in N.Berwick Me. he wants to go mining with me this summer we can make araingments to connect so you can chat with him. Or we could meet some where?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions