Buffalo Boy marked halves

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up 2 Brinks boxes of halves & got some marked Buffalo Boy on 1 side with a date of 9-4-12 on the other side. Also am finding coins with Sabatinis pizza stickers. FYI, the box was a skunk. Will open the other box soon. BTW, Brinks boxes are no good for me. Might stop getting boxes of Brinks altogether. I do great with Garda boxes. I guess it all depends on what part of the country you're from.

Attachments

• 2012-09-21 20.04.12.jpg
    2012-09-21 20.04.12.jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are some of my super rare *red sharpie edition* halves... and yup, the back had "9 4 12" on it meaning i literally searched that box on 9/3/12 and returned it the next day! kinda weird because i did not know i dumped into a brinks supply(that stopped back in May of 2012 before i started marking coins)
also,
i've been getting quite a few of those pizza sticker coins too... i wonder why... good luck to your search!
hh
buff

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are some of my super rare *red sharpie edition* halves... and yup, the back had "9 4 12" on it meaning i literally searched that box on 9/3/12 and returned it the next day! kinda weird because i did not know i dumped into a brinks supply(that stopped back in May of 2012 before i started marking coins)
also,
i've been getting quite a few of those pizza sticker coins too... i wonder why... good luck to your search!
hh
buff
Could be someone found them in a box other then Brinks then dumped them on Brinks where they were rerolled and sent back out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions