BULLIES AND THE LDM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
FROM THE LOOKS OF THINGS HERE POOR JESSE CAPEN NEVER HAD A CHANCE

I don't know about that amigo; you know there is a big difference between an internet bully and a cold-blooded killer, and most treasure hunters are a pretty amicable bunch. I can only speak for myself but I pack a handgun just about all the time I go out, sometimes even at work, and sure wouldn't wish to harm anyone. Even if I had found the LDM, there are other options besides killing someone who accidently discovers you, like taking him in as a partner, or even good old BRIBERY.

I just don't want to start leaping to conclusions when we don't even know yet whether Jesse is alive or not; like I mentioned earlier, what if he walks out of the Superstitions say in Superior, tomorrow, alive and well? All our theories would then be so much bunkum.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
MY MOTHER READ THIS THREAD SHE IS CONVINCED THERE ARE PEOPLE BULLIES IN THIS TREASURE NET FORUM THAT ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL ME! SHE IS VERY SCARED!

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
DEPUTIES AND SHERRIFS DEFINATELY SUSPECT FOUL PLAY!

There is a KEY WORD in that amigo, SUSPECT; it is not the same as saying they have CONCLUDED foul play. Why are you so sure that it must be foul play involved? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Never argue with a pig, you'll only get muddy and besides, the pig likes it !! IM TAKING YOUR MOTTO! THOUGH SORRY DAVEBIEN

Glad to know you check profiles. Yup, I need more butter on my :happy1:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Santa Fe NM - if someone is "getting your goat" don't forget that handy little "ignore user" button, it really works.
Roy

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Mother? LOLOLOLOLOL :tongue3: your 43 years old....she should put tighter parental control on your browser and watch you a little closer.
Now take your pill and calm down pumpkin

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
This is making me woozy. It's much cheaper than alcohol. Thank you SFNM.

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
Joe, Mr and Mrs Oro, Gollum, RDT

Really dont you think this has gone far enough ? I have a question for you all.

If I posted a google earth image of a random spot in the supers and claimed to have found the lost dutchman would you accept it ?
I mean come on this guy has never even been in the supers, why would a hunter go in without a camera ?
He has nothing but a google earth image and a few ill informed supporters.
I responded to Jeffs post today and he deleted it, all I pointed out is that this guy was banned before and he has been allowed back to carry on where he left off.

He has not found the LDM and has never even been in the supers.

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
Gary

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
PEERLESS YOU HATE TREASURE NET TO?

No I love it, thats why I am so suprised the moderators have allowed you to continue bogging down the LDM forum with your ramblings.

You have never been to the superstitions and have found nothing. I could post that same google earth image and claim it as my find.

Jim Hatt

Jan 3, 2010
Apache Junction, AZ
JIM HATT HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DEALING WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS ON DESERT USA? IM VERY CURIOUS.

My old friend John... Oh how I have missed you... NOT!

So you found another place spin your yarns. I have to give it to you old friend. You ARE persistent!
Actually John I haven't been dealing with any of these kind of problems since you broke our agreement and I had to cancel your membership.

Remember this?

Jim Hatt
Post subject: Re: Mines in the Superstition Mountains
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm

John V. Kemm wrote:
The most obvious clues on the peralta maps (1.A Heart) (2. A Horse) (3. A priest) Ok Can you show me any other location In the Superstitions Other Than My location. That contain these three unique features in one location together. So apparent it looks like it was made by an artist? I rest My case. Sincerely John V. Kemm

John,

Let's back up a few steps here Pardner. It is like I was trying to explain to you before. One guy can look up into the sky and see an elephant in the clouds. Another guy standing right next to him can look in the same place and just see clouds. Looking at satellite photos of the earth is exactly the same thing.

What do you say to the idea of letting it rest until your story breaks on the news? Then well will all apologize for not seeing your elephant in the clouds, and call you "THE MAN"!

Deal?

Jim Hatt

I haven't seen your story breaking on the news yet. You gotta quit chasing those elephants in the clouds John! You ain't never gonna catch 'em.

Jim

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
GLAD TO SEE YOU JIM YOU ALSO SENT ME A FLYER ONCE IT SAID NEVER GIVE UP SO YOU ARE PARTLY RESPONSIBLE! I DO RESPECT YOU JIM AND I BELIEVE IN THE BILBREY CROSSES. And Maybe now that your here you could answer this question why is bluff spring mountain considered ground zero in the hunt for the lost dutchman? And Also EVERYONE KNOWS THERES MASSIVE GOLD BURIED DEEP IN THE BED ROCK>

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Jim Hatt said:
JIM HATT HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DEALING WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS ON DESERT USA? IM VERY CURIOUS.

My old friend John... Oh how I have missed you... NOT!

So you found another place spin your yarns. I have to give it to you old friend. You ARE persistent!
Actually John I haven't been dealing with any of these kind of problems since you broke our agreement and I had to cancel your membership.

Remember this?

Jim Hatt
Post subject: Re: Mines in the Superstition Mountains
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm

John V. Kemm wrote:
The most obvious clues on the peralta maps (1.A Heart) (2. A Horse) (3. A priest) Ok Can you show me any other location In the Superstitions Other Than My location. That contain these three unique features in one location together. So apparent it looks like it was made by an artist? I rest My case. Sincerely John V. Kemm

John,

Let's back up a few steps here Pardner. It is like I was trying to explain to you before. One guy can look up into the sky and see an elephant in the clouds. Another guy standing right next to him can look in the same place and just see clouds. Looking at satellite photos of the earth is exactly the same thing.

What do you say to the idea of letting it rest until your story breaks on the news? Then well will all apologize for not seeing your elephant in the clouds, and call you "THE MAN"!

Deal?

Jim Hatt

I haven't seen your story breaking on the news yet. You gotta quit chasing those elephants in the clouds John! You ain't never gonna catch 'em.

Jim

See SFNM you tell lies

Quote: SFNM "JIM HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY HERO! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MAN! HE OBVIOUSLY IS PURE GENIUS!"

" IF JIM HATT BELIEVES IT THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU! "

:coffee2:
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions