BULLIES AND THE LDM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
ROY at my grandfathers ranch IN VERY RUGGED MOUNTANS ive easily walked/jogged/ran 30 or more miles per day. IVE HEARD GERONIMO COVERED UP TO 70 MILES PER DAY.

This could be true of course; however running along the valleys or along a ridge crest on a trail is a far different thing from hiking up and down mountain sides. Are you familiar with that route in, from Tortilla ranch (or used to be ranch)? What do you think? Thank you in advance,

As for our drinking habits, this is strickly BYOB; and I am far less drunk than I am you think. So there! :tongue3:
Oroblanco

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
"""You show one picture of you"""" OK JOE LET ME EXPLAIN. (I AM WILLING TO SELL MY PICTURE TO THE """"NEWS MEDIA ONLY"""") FOR SOME $$ CASH IF I SENT YOU MY PIC YOU COULD SELL IT, AND THAT WOULD BE MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET! DO YOU THINK IM AN IDIOT? OBVIOUSLY

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This mess just gets better and better ...... Im canceling my cable tv and just watching this side show freak of the week contest!
:hello:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Santa Fe NM, have you ever gone in that way, via Tortilla ranch, and gotten to Bluff Springs mountain? I have not - I would go a different route to get to Bluff Spring mtn like up Boulder canyon or even from the south but that is just my view. If you have done it, and believe that Jesse could make it, I could accept the idea of looking there for him much easier. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
No Roy I Havent Gone In That Way! """"Do You Know If Anyones Has Searched That Path """"FOR JESSE CAPEN"""" Going Towards Black Top Or THE LEGENDARY """"BLUFF""""

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I sure don't know SFNM, the map posted by Cactusjumper in another thread shows the main area they were searching though and it does not include Bluff Springs mtn.
Roy

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Santa Fe NM wrote
Roy So We Are Saying They Havent Searched That Path? We Might Be Correct?

Gosh I don't know amigo, as I mentioned before I live in SD now and sure am not privy to the SAR teams info so am pretty much "out of the loop" for the whole deal, my only "contribution" being nothing but trying to think of where he might have gone, studying my maps etc. They MAY have searched there for all I know, but as far as I have learned I don't THINK they looked there. Yes I suppose you could be right, perhaps he is there - I would sure be surprised though as that would be one tough hike to get there from his camp site.
Roy

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
Because I Never Pushed The issue I felt very bad after i shot him Beth.

Well, I think that statement answers any question of your mental state.

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:sleepy2: :happy1: This is some good S##t

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Trust me, it was NOT a compliment. And as a retired "pig" and member of the FOP I don't think we need your support.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
John,

"Because I Never Pushed The issue I felt very bad after i shot him Beth."

[HOLA REAL! THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW I DONT TOLERATE BULLIES! IVE NEVER TOLERATED BULLIES AND I NEVER WILL! Albuquerque, New Mexico]

We noticed.

Bluff Spring was not included. Did you notify the search teams of your concerns for that area?

Joe Ribaudo

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That cat rocks lol :headbang:
Spooky said:
davebien said:
and I see some posts getting deleted real quick

Why?

I mean there is NO rambling, bizarreness or anything?

:laughing7:

This trainwreck lapsed into tinfoil hattery in the first three posts.. :laughing7:

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
DAVEBIEN WELL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE """"ACTIVE COPS HERE IN ALBUQUERQUE"""" AND THEY WANT MY SUPPORT SO IT REALLY DOESNT OFFEND ME!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
John,

Let me start the ball rolling here:

FirstTripAt13WithUncleChuck.jpg

This was my first trip into the Supe's. I was 13 years old, and will be 65 in eight days.

Don't be bashful now. :wink:

Joe Ribaudo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread