bullseye 2 sucks

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
The Bullseye II is a great peice of equipment made by a good company. I think they did what most companies do and bought a LOT of the switches to get a good price and used them not knowing they were bad. They then used them up and are now putting better switches into the boxes. I cannot hunt without my pinpointer. I have a sunray and I still use my BEII. The overall performance of the pinpointer is fantastic. The customer service was even better!

An no Whites doesn't pay me anything nor have they given me anything to post this.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my BE for 3 full years and have never had a problem with it. I detect at least 4 days a week so it has been used. Good luck to all.

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you really want a good probe....try the vibraprobe 560....Wow...it's just great and now it is part of my detecting arsenal....

Newfiehunter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions