Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUDE!!!!! DUDE!!!!You are MISUNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE READING! The Military Chest that this refers to IS NOT PLUNDER OR GOLD OR SOMETHING of that nature. This refers to THE MILITARY REGIMENTAL CREST or BATTLE FLAGS OF THE REGIMENTS that were not surrendered by Burgoyne, but were hidden to be taken back to England. These flags and regimental colors were the ULTIMATE PRIZES OF WAR THAT MEN FOUGHT AND DIED UNDER FOR THEIR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!! You've wasted 2 yrs. of your life chasing something that DOES NOT EXIST!!!! These regimental colors were supposedly left in Canada but were smuggled back to England by Burgoyne and Reidsels' wife in a mattress! Under the articles of surrender at Saratoga this personal luggage was NOT to be searched by the Continental Army as a courtesy to Burgoyne and his high ranking officers. DUDE!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever heard of the game..........CAPTURE THE FLAG?????? That's what this game was, and was NAMED AFTER! The capturing of the regimental colors and flags were the ULTIMATE symbol of CAPITULATION OF AN OPPOSING ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! No regimental flags were ever captured or recovered from the Battle of Saratoga. The surrendering of these "Colors" was ultimate disgrace for the ENTIRE ARMY!!!! These were THE ULTIMATE PRIZES THAT BURGOYNE "CONCEALED".WOW! Burgoyne LIED and told General Gates that these flags were left in Canada. Instead they were smuggled back to England. As for your videos, I see nothing that indicates treasure finds. If so......SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proof is in the pudding and so far....on everything you've posted....all I see is words. If that is a carbine round with paper curled up and under water...That paper would be part of the sediment! The only PLUNDER is from a few renegade Hessien soldiers that escaped capture, and ran amuck through Pittsfield and Dalton pilliging. This treasure is, by legend, buried on DAY MOUNTAIN in DALTON MA. As regards to the legend of being buried in a Artillery piece or Morter, I highly doubt that! They were being persued, and surrendered all artillery at Saratoga. Can't move very fast pulling a 300 lb artillery piece....do ya think! YOU ARE MISINTERPRETING WHAT YOU ARE READING! The "war chest" refered to in the other passage, pertains to SUPPLIES and ARMS. Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble :D ;D But I am laughing so hard I'm actually crying!!!!!! :icon_scratch: :icon_study: :D :D :D

Golden1

Bronze Member
May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
Kiddrock33
Are you sure that you posted the right video in your Cave artifact post?
That one looks more like a colonoscopy :icon_scratch:
Mabey you could post the right one ::)

G1

Golden1

Bronze Member
May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
I think I am going to write a new story about an archeologist who needs to find the big one. That archeologist needs a name what on earth shall I name him?

Indiana Goofy :-\

G1

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
y would you (KR33)tell all these people what you are up to ?
You get upset and delete your posts etc. :dontknow:
If your onto a treasure story y tell the whole world,what are you looking for (metaphorically)?

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDDE said:
y would you (KR33)tell all these people what you are up to ?
You get upset and delete your posts etc. :dontknow:
If your onto a treasure story y tell the whole world,what are you looking for (metaphorically)?
Look.....I have nothing against Kidrock33 at all. He lives in my home town. He is just misunderstanding what he is reading is all. The journals and readings from 200+ years ago are different from the way they are written today. FACTS are FACTS. The way we interpret things are as different as we are individuals. The fact remains that Burgoynes "MILITARY CHEST" pertains to those Regimental Flags and Colors. NOT SOMETHING ELSE! I think I explained the things he is reading, is the way he, and we, can ALL understand. Whether or not Kidrock33 wants to believe this is up to him. He is grasping at straws where there are NO straws! All I know is, if I had located some of this stuff he is saying he found, I would have IMMEDIATLY grabbed it (or some of it). Whether it was in knee deep water or not! Case closed. TOO many holes in the story. Like a piece of swiss cheese.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I follow you Hogge
If I were him (kr33) Id keep close to the chest and MAYBE a few close confidants
instead of risking ridicule or theft

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me ask some of the people that have read Kidrock33 posts......This guy says that this stuff is in waist deep water in a cave. And in the video you see some sort of vegetation flow or pass by under current. Since when does vegetation grow under ground where there is NO sunlight?????????????? :icon_scratch: ::) :icon_sunny: :icon_study: I just got sick of the nonsense from this guy!

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
hogge said:
Let me ask some of the people that have read Kidrock33 posts......This guy says that this stuff is in waist deep water in a cave. And in the video you see some sort of vegetation flow or pass by under current. Since when does vegetation grow under ground where there is NO sunlight?????????????? :icon_scratch: ::) :icon_sunny: :icon_study: I just got sick of the nonsense from this guy!

The water gets into the cave from above so it should come as no surprise that some matter makes it into the water table. Waist deep water is another indicator that there's some serious flow from above which would increase the likelyhood of matter being taken down with the run off.

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1320 said:
hogge said:

The water gets into the cave from above so it should come as no surprise that some matter makes it into the water table. Waist deep water is another indicator that there's some serious flow from above which would increase the likelyhood of matter being taken down with the run off.
So how do you explain the moss growing and covering the rocks? You need sunlight for that.

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kiddrock33 said:
your sick of my nonsense but yet you continue to read my posts.
Tha's because you amuse me. :icon_jokercolor:

K

Kentucky Kache

Hey Hogge, why don't you grow up. Take a good look at reply #2. Really now.

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
I have grown up. Maybe that's the problem. I only see facts NOT FANTASY. :icon_study:

K

Kentucky Kache

hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
I have grown up. Maybe that's the problem. I only see facts NOT FANTASY. :icon_study:

That post looks like it was typed by a 12 year old. How many "facts" can you accumulate in 12 years?

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:

That post looks like it was typed by a 12 year old. How many "facts" can you accumulate in 12 years?
So I did what I set out to do. Even YOU can understand it!

K

Kentucky Kache

hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:

I certainly can understand it, which is why I told you to grow up. Why do want to come on here and laugh at people who find things that you don't know how to find? Well, I guess I just answered my own question.

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:

I certainly can understand it, which is why I told you to grow up. Why do want to come on here and laugh at people who find things that you don't know how to find? Well, I guess I just answered my own question.
Gee Whizz.....I'd like to see what he found for sure.....But in over a year of posts all I see is words. Maybe I'm missing something in translation here....You may want to go back and check "THE BANNER" for MY finds. ;D :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions