Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
Congratulations on the banner finds. Did anyone do to you what you did in reply #2?
Nope...and you know why? Never gave anyone reason to question me. I've found what I found and posted it. Yes...I probably could have handled it differently, maybe by just ignoring the issue. But that's not my nature or my personality. Opinions vary!

K

Kentucky Kache

hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
Congratulations on the banner finds. Did anyone do to you what you did in reply #2?
Nope...and you know why? Never gave anyone reason to question me. I've found what I found and posted it. Yes...I probably could have handled it differently, maybe by just ignoring the issue. But that's not my nature or my personality. Opinions vary!

Opinions are one thing, but laughing at people and trying to make them look silly for what they post is not cool. But, If that is your nature and personality...

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:

Opinions are one thing, but laughing at people and trying to make them look silly for what they post is not cool. But, If that is your nature and personality...
Posting something that is not true........is not cool.

Golden1

Bronze Member
May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
Hey Hogge, why don't you grow up. Take a good look at reply #2. Really now.
I have grown up. Maybe that's the problem. I only see facts NOT FANTASY. :icon_study:

That post looks like it was typed by a 12 year old. How many "facts" can you accumulate in 12 years?
So I did what I set out to do. Even YOU can understand it!

I certainly can understand it, which is why I told you to grow up. Why do want to come on here and laugh at people who find things that you don't know how to find? Well, I guess I just answered my own question.
CC! No one is laughing at anyone. Thoes of us that "Find Things"are proud of what we find and post them along with a pic and a story about the hunt!!! There are people who post pictures of bottle caps,pulltabs,rusted steel,and tootsie toys! And they get the same :thumbsup:as anyone who finds silver dollar or a gold coin!
Question for you CC. If you found that chest in that cave over a year ago would it still be there? Or would you have brought it up and posted it on T-net!And get a big :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G1

HH ;D

K

Kentucky Kache

Golden1 said:
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
hogge said:
Cache Crazy said:
Hey Hogge, why don't you grow up. Take a good look at reply #2. Really now.
I have grown up. Maybe that's the problem. I only see facts NOT FANTASY. :icon_study:

That post looks like it was typed by a 12 year old. How many "facts" can you accumulate in 12 years?
So I did what I set out to do. Even YOU can understand it!

I certainly can understand it, which is why I told you to grow up. Why do want to come on here and laugh at people who find things that you don't know how to find? Well, I guess I just answered my own question.
CC! No one is laughing at anyone. Thoes of us that "Find Things"are proud of what we find and post them along with a pic and a story about the hunt!!! There are people who post pictures of bottle caps,pulltabs,rusted steel,and tootsie toys! And they get the same :thumbsup:as anyone who finds silver dollar or a gold coin!
Question for you CC. If you found that chest in that cave over a year ago would it still be there? Or would you have brought it up and posted it on T-net!And get a big :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G1

HH ;D

What I would do might be different than what someone else would do.

BTW, someone WAS laughing. Read it again.

Golden1

Bronze Member
May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
If it were me you would be looking at it on the BANNER :wink:
I stand corrected he was laughing ;D

G1

K

Kentucky Kache

Golden1 said: