Buttons Buttons Buttons what button is it.

Snowmansta

Sep 21, 2011
Orange County New York
I really a lot of people asking about buttons. So with that being said I have a very good friend and brother who is a button expert second to none. I bet that he can figure out any button especially military buttons. Military buttons are his specialty and he owns his own website.

Georgewashingtoninauguralbuttons.com

Take a look at his page and be amazed I sent a picture from a friend of mine a very poor shape button and I had a response in about a minute with exactly what the button was. IMG_1378.PNG
Anyone know what button this is? It is an official diplomat button. Like I said my response was a minute after I sent the picture. Don't believe me look at the website. And find a button that you don't know what it is and send him a few pictures and wait for your response. Good luck and happy hunting any questions feel free to send me a message.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you already know what it is will you please post where your brother got his ID from? I am always looking for new references to use and I haven't found this exact button in any of the ones I currently have.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Snowmansta

Snowmansta

Sep 21, 2011
Orange County New York
Go to his web page he has links where you can contact him directly. He is very smart when it comes to buttons and is a huge collector and would probably have almost any one you could think of.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread