Buy American!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AMEN BROTHER! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tnx, Steve. Take Care! TTC

sanddigger

Mar 25, 2012
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, its Sanddigger Buy American*** frist tell ME Were ! Noting is made in a America any More , One Time Back in the 50s But Not today. Cost to Much .

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
when folks today say "buy ameriican" the chinese ask how much the politican cost .

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could not agree with you more. The only problem is most products stamped made in America are only assembled here from parts made all over the world.
As for the Harley they assembled from parts made overseas. I sold a lot of metric tools to Harley mechanics.
I was a Snap On Dealer for 20 Years in Kenosha Wisconsin all the air tools stamped made in America were assembled with parts made in Japan.
Its is to bad the American consumer is being misled. A lot of this is our fault. Read and standup for your rights!!!
BRING THE JOBS BACK TO AMERICA!!!!!

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tnx guys! Big question to ask the clerk.... was this made in America? Maybe some essentials are not, but get those store owners to THINKING! Tell him you will go elsewhere. When I was a Milwaukee Cycle cop, Harley were made on 37th and Jueneau. Now the plant is on Capitol Dr. STILL American made though! Call Willie to find out. They now also do Buele, a German ride. TTC

bigtuna

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2012
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter LoneStar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always try my hardest to buy our own products. :icon_thumleft:...... As for Buell thats just as American as Harley. Im pretty sure the Founder was born here in the USA, and the bikes are made here too...Most of them are sportster engines i believe...

GO USA

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always try my hardest to buy our own products. :icon_thumleft:...... As for Buell thats just as American as Harley. Im pretty sure the Founder was born here in the USA, and the bikes are made here too...Most of them are sportster engines i believe...

GO USA
Yea! Maybe they don't leak as much oil as a Harley. I loved riding Harleys on the job but don't, and probably never will, own one. TOO many people AIMING at bikers. Figuratively speaking, of course. I took a fall on Tuetonia Av ( as a Milwaukee Cop) one year. A witness (I slowed down and got hit from behind) said I went up about 12! I don't remember. The required helmet broke in half but saved my life. TTC

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Buell was designed by a guy that left harley because harley would not build it. He started a co. to build it. Harley liked the finished product and bought his co. I think he is back with harley now.

I just took inventory. all of my detectors are american except the pinpointer. Jupiter train.jpg American made

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buell was designed by a guy that left harley because harley would not build it. He started a co. to build it. Harley liked the finished product and bought his co. I think he is back with harley now.

I just took inventory. all of my detectors are american except the pinpointer. View attachment 652208 American made

Thanks for the info, Frankn. Not unusual for companies to buy up the better competition to keep it off the market. In this case, "Good machine. Let's build it too!" TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread