Buyer problems

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, some of you may remember the issue I had with the buyer wanting more of a refund than just the price divided by items that I had. Now 2 weeks later they come back again saying, thanks for looking, but that lure is worth way more than what you showed us, and then gave about 10 or so links to Japanese webpages. Um, yeah, Japanese people pay a ton for some lures that don't sell for much in the US, not to mention I couldn't read the pages anyway.

My question is, if I block the buyer, will they know it without buying something else. Also, it has been 2 months since the sale, and they have already left feedback. I'm about ready to tell them sorry, better luck next time. What do you think?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My question is, if I block the buyer, will they know it without buying something else. Also, it has been 2 months since the sale, and they have already left feedback. I'm about ready to tell them sorry, better luck next time. What do you think?
No they will not know unless they try bidding on one of your items then they will see this-

c923e59a.jpg

Keep in mind, that some Buyers will add a new ID just for the purpose of Buying with a new ID. This is a very small percentage though I would think. A person would have to have some type of mental problem in my opinion to be that vindictive, but they do exist. Also they are not permitted to open a new account just to be able to bid on items from a blocked seller, that is a violation and needs to be reported to ebay.
2nd part- Since they've already left feedback, tell them to have a nice day (block them) and be done with them.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So since it's been over 60 days, they can't open an unpaid item case right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread