Buying on the dip and local coin store report

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Not only does Apmex have ten oz bars at $235, Provident has the 10 oz'er at $235 and free shipping. If the past holds true both companies must think Silver is going into the toilet.

I think I have an answer to this slipping and sliding $22.?? silver spot. How about you and Charlie go to your lcs and sell a couple hundred bucks of silver for what ever his spot plus X is? I figure if you guys do this, and take one for the team, silver will be at $40 by Thursday. What'da think. For the team guys.

Sorry but it only works when I buy (the price then falls). When I have sold it usually turned out to be a good move based on the price movements.

Jim

SilverAg47

Greenie
Dec 13, 2010
Not only does Apmex have ten oz bars at $235, Provident has the 10 oz'er at $235 and free shipping. If the past holds true both companies must think Silver is going into the toilet.

And Apmex actually had ASEs for ~$23 earlier this morning from eBay. They sold over 5,000 of them in the 30 minutes it lasted. I managed to pick up 25 for $577.75 Shipped! Maybe this all means silver is headed downward, though...

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think I have an answer to this slipping and sliding $22.?? silver spot. How about you and Charlie go to your lcs and sell a couple hundred bucks of silver for what ever his spot plus X is? I figure if you guys do this, and take one for the team, silver will be at $40 by Thursday. What'da think. For the team guys.

Well Lost my answer to that one is; You can Kiss My Scottish...................... LMAO

kilt clear.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread