CA proposed dredging regulations......

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
This is the proposed CA new dredging regulations that would go into affect in the fall of 2011 and would not really go into the mainstream until 2012. Dave McCracken sent this to me and he has his comments. Two things that I would like to mention about the New 49ers. The first is that the founder, Dave McCracken is an ex Navy Seal that served out country. I appreciate that fact as I am a Vietnam Veteran. The other fact is that he contribute funds to fight the rights of the small miners in CA and OR. It would be wise, since this is the only organization today that contributes money to our mutual interest, that you might join yearly as an associate member for $50 a year. You can inquire more about that at the New 49ers site. Unless we have a union to fight for our interests, we are doomed from further going on public lands to enjoy metal detecting or small mining.

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Fantastic", arizonaames, I am so glad that works for you (as I see it entirely from a different view) but all that aside the most important thing at this moment is that we ALL submit our thoughtful comments to be included in the process of final draft of the SEIR and Regulations.

Read the Proposed Regulations and or Entire DSEIR then Send Comments, Easy!!!!!

:tongue3: Like The Disneyland Theme Song- (Sorry I have been up all night reading the SDEIR, jotting down my notes, and planning my strategy) beond tired!!!!

"When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you"

The point is that we ALL need to do it to make this happen. Doesn't matter who, where , what, or how. Just do it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread