Know your enemy CA

Tarkus

Dec 23, 2007
So Cal
Detector(s) used
Whites GM3, 3&4" dredges building a 6"
"Hi this is Denise with the California environmental defense fund, that you have donated to before, I'm calling on an urgent mater we need your help to fight the mining companies that are going to destroy Yosemite Park using Cyanide to mine gold"

Denise that's not true cyanide has been outlawed in California for years now, and Yosemite is a national park that is not likely to be mined. I can't afford to donate to anything right now, I also happen to be a gold miner and don't appreciate your group spreading lies and Nazi like propaganda to raise money to take away my living.

"I am not a Nazi, good evening sir" click

20:30hrs Mar 2, 2011

This was the conversation as it was last night, I'm sure the young lady was only saying what she was told and totally believed it to be true.
Hearing this clued me in to how much of an enemy we really are up against and how low they will stoop.
It also indicates that a few scattered unorganized miners are probably screwed if we don't get a good game plane working quick, we ether put on our war paint and get to it or sell our equipment to somebody in Oregon and call it done.
Open for (positive) suggestions

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tarkus, thanks much for posting that. that is one of the dirty tricks and BS they are telling people
to get their support. most people don't know any better and believe that crap. yep, if we somehow how let these lies to continue, all of us will be [ you know what ]. we must some how come together
[ not really sure if that's possible ] and try and turn all the BS around before they brain wash
most everybody.
take care and stay safe out there. ron

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Process learned from PLOP and the 69rs--hysteria for fund raising for self enrichment about non existant issues-enviros learn fast :tongue3:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Hello,I am an out of work gold miner that is losing my home and cant feed my family because the Gov. has taken away my right and ability to do so.I always have been responsible and self supporting,but for some reason the powers that be want me reliable on them.Could you please donate to my cause,your Welfare check just is not enough"!!

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
There are going to be plublic meetings in the state of calif. in late march. One will be at 1001 Ist Sacramento on March 29 at 5pm. Other meetings in Santa Clarita, Fresno,and Yreka. Should we show up there or would it be a wast of time?

OP
OP
T

Tarkus

Dec 23, 2007
So Cal
Detector(s) used
Whites GM3, 3&4" dredges building a 6"
I replied to this earlier, must have got lost during maintenance.

Showing up is always a good idea, showing up in organized numbers with selected speakers to push your side is even better.

Those who wish to take away our rights and freedoms, bank on people being too busy or apathetic to ever challenge their lies.

The more that show up and the more verifiable facts brought to light the less effect their BS will have.

I will do what I can to be at some of these meetings, it would be good to organize as many as possible to be at all of them. Also recommend getting as many members of the media as possible to attend the meetings that we show up at to document us handing them their heads :icon_pirat:

Any one wish to volunteer to organize who shows up at which meeting???
I'm in So.Cal but will travel if its an important meeting and will come armed for debate and retort.

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
I'am not a organizer or one to talk in front of people. But I will stand with others of like mind and hold a sign, I have seen alot of that on T.V of late (Wis.) B.S. Hey maybe they will let us stay in the building all night ? We could sit a round a fake fire and sing gold minning songs you know the tune (gold gold gold fever fever fever). We will also need a name for the organizion now about S.C.G.M.P. ( Save Califorina Gold Miners ) or any thing with a good ring to it. Next some one in each city to lead and organize with other citys. If we can get organizion and clubs like G.P.A.A. it would help they have as much if not more to loose as use. Time is running out! "TODAY THE DAY" to start.

Snarkie

Feb 14, 2011
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tarkus said:
Yosemite is a national park that is not likely to be mined.
Hopefully not, but here in NC, they are reopening Reed Gold Mine from tourist trap to working mine, and it's a state park and registered national historic area.

To quote Dan Fogelberg "These men are under the power of gold. We won't be safe until we shut them down cold."

Now, while that was in regard to nuke plants, gold is gold, and it is getting more and more valuable every day. In this day and age, more and more rules are being broken to make a profit. Not sure if Yosemite is a UN Biosphere or not, but if it is, we no longer own it, and it can be exploited to make money if there are enough votes.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everybody,

Questions: Is it worth our time to go to these meetings? Answer: OH MY GOSH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only go to the meetings but send in your comments including your name and address otherwise the comments will be ignored. The more we show them WE are together against them the less likely they will be to attempt these maneuvers. Remember, WE provide most of the money for the running of this country, or used too till the Communist Chinese became the friends of U.S. big business, and what have THEY done with our money!

Question: Why should I get involved? Because if WE do not get involved now by ORGANIZING and Voting and Attending Meetings then THEY will have a free hand with anything they want to do!!!!!!!!! The reason the recent Oregon Anti-Dredging/prospecting bill was defeated was because enough of us simple citizens wrote in and attended meetings to the point the Government went Gulp I might not get reelected if I try and push this through. IF WE the Cash Providing Citizens of this OUR Country would just get ORGANIZED we could stop the politicians and big business from running us into the mud of their messes. Did you or I vote to change the laws concerning home mortgages that created a near meltdown of this country's economic back bone? Try NO we did not but "They Did"! And THEY are at it again. The only way to stop them is to get organized.

A side note here: Are you aware that Thousand's of repossessed home's are just sitting and are NOT on the market for sale?? Yes that is TRUE! If these houses were released it would drop the housing market into the toilet. WE are living in a phony Bankers/Politicians balloon that is slowly driving home prices back up by keeping these thousand's of homes off of the market. Guess What, the politicians and bankers set up some rules about how this rebuilding of the housing market and stabilization of our economy would take place and guess who's paying for it? As usual WE the source of money for this country are paying for it. The banks receive money from the U.S. government for every home they loose money on. That is your money and my money that we earned being given by and to the people who caused the problem in the first place... OK, Sorry I got on a rant at what's going on here. I'm a prospector, I'm a nobody but but GOSH I'm fed up with these crooks!

Please get involved and Stop these land grabs. Write in and tell them POLITELY what you think. Attend the meetings. Get your friends and relatives to write in and attend. Only by having mass numbers of us simple citizens protest to their intended policies can we hope to stop them.

Thanks for reading, now Please go out and do something about this mess.........Herb/63bkpkr

P.S. - pvillhunter is doing some organizing around the Sacramento area, look for his posts on Tnet possibly in dredging. Contact metal detecting and mining clubs and help them to organize Polite demonstrations. I've been sending out emails attempting to get people jump started, I've volunteered my time to assist the United Prospectors Inc. club to attend the meetings in California and I donated some funds to help. This is the only way to save our rights, get involved.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions