scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Takes a big man to act the way you are. Sometimes silence is golden.

Yes it does, you should meet up with me sometime. I'm sure we will have a great time.

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And to have the nerve to actually say sorry about your Grandpa after he said that.

If the truth about this story bothered you maybe you should go to a fiction website

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
smcdmc said:
Really? ??? So you've heard of a 100 million caches like this one?

Lets see. 100,000,000 times all the coins he has equals about 100 billion. Nope, it can't play out with 100,000,000 other families.

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
Yes it does, you should meet up with me sometime. I'm sure we will have a great time.

Sorry, I don't hang out with people that are full of themselves and need to try to make themselves the center of attention. If you don't believe him, fine, keep it to yourself. But on this board there are RULES, and you are not to call people out regardless of what you think. Was your response an idle threat? if so, please grow up.

Henry2

May 27, 2011
Found or not this was one of the best post on Treasurenet and it actually got me to stash a few coins away for my relatives. I wish your grandfather the best of luck.

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Inheritance... Wow.! And crazy fish if you don't like my comments, keep it to yourself, just because you like inheritance storytelling doesn't mean I have to.. It's the rules.

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found or not this was one of the best post on Treasurenet and it actually got me to stash a few coins away for my relatives. I wish your grandfather the best of luck.

Oh you hurt me so bad. Crying now

Henry2

May 27, 2011
Wow you are lame, everyone here knows the story and I bet the majority would consider the gold, silver, and century year old coins found in those boxes a treasure. Now go ahead you can have the last word, trolls like yourself consider that a win when the rest of us just feel pity for you, good day:tongue3:

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow you are lame, everyone here knows the story and I bet the majority would consider the gold, silver, and century year old coins found in those boxes a treasure. Now go ahead you can have the last word, trolls like yourself consider that a win when the rest of us just feel pity for you, good day:tongue3:

PLEASE READ THE NAME OF THE POST. Now plz tell me exactly where this cache was FOUND? Sorry if you believe this rubbish. Wondering if any of the other grandchildren got their share of this great cache that was found under grandpa's bed?

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scotty544 said:
PLEASE READ THE NAME OF THE POST. Now plz tell me exactly where this cache was FOUND? Sorry if you believe this rubbish. Wondering if any of the other grandchildren got their share of this great cache that was found under grandpa's bed?

What a waste of oxygen. You are the minority. Read the rules and quit typing in all caps.

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah what a cool find, how could I not have seen that, you must be easily impressed.

Last edited:

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man just to think of all those hidden caches out there just waiting to be passed down. Most people usually wait until the last will and testament is read, oh and they also don't post stories about it on the Internet. We have been so deprived of these treasures. What a shame. I personally can't wait until the next one gets passed down and posted up, uhh I mean found. Good night Josh, I just Love our little talks. Kisses!

Henry2

May 27, 2011
What a waste of oxygen. You are the minority. Read the rules and quit typing in all caps.

Ignore the troll, he is just trying to get people to sink to his level which is pretty damn low I must say. As time passes his remarks will get even more rude because nobody is responding to him, he will turn into what looks like a kid not getting enough attention. But remember don't respond to him, he will get pissed and go back to his own miserable life under the bridge.

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Henry2 said:
Ignore the troll, he is just trying to get people to sink to his level which is pretty damn low I must say. As time passes his remarks will get even more rude because nobody is responding to him, he will turn into what looks like a kid not getting enough attention. But remember don't respond to him, he will get pissed and go back to his own miserable life under the bridge.

You are right. I'm out of this for good. I'd like to keep my membership on here anyway. HH everyone.

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010

Excellent post

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol nobody responding? I didn't solicit your paltry response in the first place.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This treasure was found at grandpa's house?? This is a inheritance or a gift, not a found treasure..... Lame... I'm sure much greater treasures have been passed down through families throughout the years. Deepest sympathy for you and your family though as you deal with the disease and it's horrible effects.

I guess everyone has their view, but the length of this thread tells me it isn't "lame" at all.

Happy Hunting!

Lownslow

Dec 22, 2008
Hot Springs, Ar
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold, Minelab Explorer XS/Sunray Pin Pointer, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher Gemini III Two Box, Leche digging tool, Samson ball handel shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's the photos? I don't see any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread