OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hey,

In regards to the bomber it blew apart when it crashed into the bluff and the gold was scattered on the ledge and much of it fell down into the canyon below. Which is a very rocky place. Pics coming.

Daryl

lgadbois

Mar 20, 2003
Daryl,

The documentation for the cache of $20 gold pieces at Blewett is poor. After the man was killed, the locals speculated that he had buried his money somewhere near his cabin. It is possible that the killer did get whatever coins he had left. Locating where "Scotty's" cabin was located might not be possible.

There is also another cache in the area that is widely undocumented. I don't know the details, but researching the Wenatchee newspaper might fill in the details. The story concerns an armed bank robbery that occured in Wenatchee. The gunman was chased West on Hwy 2 where he turned South onto Hwy 97 (Blewett Pass). His car stalled and he was captured at Tronsen Meadows. The loot was not recovered. The event occured in the 1920s or 1930s.

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hello,

The reason I am asking for info about coins buried near Bluwett pass is that I have in my Spindle Archives a map of a target that shows the exact location of a buried cache of coins in that area. That target was located by a map dowser but I didnt have any history or a real treasure lead to back up the location on the map and now thanks to your info I do. But what are the chances it was located by map dowsing.

Thanks
Daryl

www.spindlequest.com/mineintro.html

treasure_researcher

Nov 18, 2008
Hi Daryl,

I've written a new lost treasure ebook and would like your opinion on it. I would like to send you a free copy in exchange for your honest opinion. It contains lost and buried treasure stories and leads never before published in any treasure books or magazines. The stories aree from my personal research of actual historical documents..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread