Caffeine withdrawal? You are now mentally ill!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sorry Crispin. I was just repeating what the guy said when he was running for president, not trying to attack your profession like he did. Look it up for yourself and see who made that statement.

Personally I think that the Medical profession should be paid well for the time and intelligence it takes to acquire a license to practice. I also feel that the new laws will squelch the best, and leave us the mediocre. My opinion as well.

Have a good evening.
Dave

No offense taken. I figured you were kidding around so I was rolling with it. If I say Moohaha that means it is tongue in cheek. Moohaha!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry Crispin. I was just repeating what the guy said when he was running for president, not trying to attack your profession like he did. Look it up for yourself and see who made that statement.

Personally I think that the Medical profession should be paid well for the time and intelligence it takes to acquire a license to practice. I also feel that the new laws will squelch the best, and leave us the mediocre. My opinion as well.

Have a good evening.
Dave

Totally disagree! Sorry couldn't stop myself! Thanks Fox News everyone's neurotic about issues ranging from healthcare to gun control!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Totally disagree! Sorry couldn't stop myself! Thanks Fox News everyone's neurotic about issues ranging from healthcare to gun control!

So you disagree with the candidate, or you disagree with my opinion, based on the candidates claims?

Your ideas of people being neurotic on every issue make you seem neurotic.

Again, My opinion., and we all have those, Like yours! But you failed to say it was an opinion you had.

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013