Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corpsegrinder said:
Still trying to find a good spot here.. Travel far and wide but the finds are just slim.. Cant wait to get back out in the woods again to do a little CW relic hunting myself..

Thanks for the post Corpsegrinder. :icon_thumright: At least your getting out, which is more than me at the moment. I see you have an E-trac....how do you like it? I enjoy the crap out of mine, I've found much stuff in places that I have been before with other detectors. I haven't relic hunted with it yet though....have you? Anyhow, thanks for pumping some life into this Arkansas section. :headbang:

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey 72....got news today from doctor on mother in law.....she does have a tumor but it is not on her brain...it is in a cavity right between her eyes ....doctors said it is easy to take care of...they are going to try medicine first to shrink it and see...then if that doesnt work....they will do surgery going up her nose and either sticking a needle in it to drain it or remove it....they are going to get started on it soon ...told her if it ruptures it could cause permenant blindness...but it is going to be OK....thanks for the offer of the puppy....we are trying to find a chihauhau to replace the one we lost.....Kendra's aunt had our little one for the last 7 out of 9 years.....we kind of had joint ownership...we went to see him every morning and checked on her aunt and our Smokey....I got him when we lived in Texas for awhile and he would metal detect with me and acted like a little pinpointer....he got out in the yard once and started scratching at the ground and I detected that spot and there was 2 siver dimes there,1953 and 1961...miss that little booger alot...

OP
OP
72cheyenne

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pudsbrat said:
Hey 72....got news today from doctor on mother in law.....she does have a tumor but it is not on her brain...it is in a cavity right between her eyes ....doctors said it is easy to take care of...they are going to try medicine first to shrink it and see...then if that doesnt work....they will do surgery going up her nose and either sticking a needle in it to drain it or remove it....they are going to get started on it soon ...told her if it ruptures it could cause permenant blindness...but it is going to be OK....thanks for the offer of the puppy....we are trying to find a chihauhau to replace the one we lost.....Kendra's aunt had our little one for the last 7 out of 9 years.....we kind of had joint ownership...we went to see him every morning and checked on her aunt and our Smokey....I got him when we lived in Texas for awhile and he would metal detect with me and acted like a little pinpointer....he got out in the yard once and started scratching at the ground and I detected that spot and there was 2 siver dimes there,1953 and 1961...miss that little booger alot...

Wow, I glad to here that it is something that they can treat. Hope she gets well soon. And the silver sniffing chihuahua, thats priceless. I hope your next one you can train to make you rich. I love how our pets develop their own unique personalities. Have a good one, Pudsbrat.

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
72cheyenne said:
Thanks for the post Corpsegrinder. :icon_thumright: At least your getting out, which is more than me at the moment. I see you have an E-trac....how do you like it? I enjoy the crap out of mine, I've found much stuff in places that I have been before with other detectors. I haven't relic hunted with it yet though....have you? Anyhow, thanks for pumping some life into this Arkansas section. :headbang:

Man i love that e-trac, so good in fact i got another one to convert my dad.. it is by far the best detector i have used.. I also have found lots of silver at "hunted out" places.. in fact talked to a friend of mine after i found 6 silver dimes. silver quarter, 11 wheats, 2 silver rings at the old school here in town. and he was blown away because he hunted that place as well as quite a few of his friends.. So needless to say. All the hype people hear about the e-trac is VERY true..

Relic hunting no. but heading to prescott right now to do a little research.. Try to get in good with the people at the museum..

Meeting up with Tabdog soon. so hopefully good times are neigh!

OP
OP
72cheyenne

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corpsegrinder said:
72cheyenne said:

Man i love that e-trac, so good in fact i got another one to convert my dad.. it is by far the best detector i have used.. I also have found lots of silver at "hunted out" places.. in fact talked to a friend of mine after i found 6 silver dimes. silver quarter, 11 wheats, 2 silver rings at the old school here in town. and he was blown away because he hunted that place as well as quite a few of his friends.. So needless to say. All the hype people hear about the e-trac is VERY true..

Relic hunting no. but heading to prescott right now to do a little research.. Try to get in good with the people at the museum..

Meeting up with Tabdog soon. so hopefully good times are neigh!

I've got the same type of stories concerning the E-trac since I got it. I definately seems to find the deeper targets, and the ones partially iron masked. I hope the best for you and Tabdog next time ya'll get to hunt. If I'm ever down in your part of the state, I will be sure and holler, and you guys do the same if you ever make it to the western part of the state. :thumbsup:

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Sure will.. Just wish i could find some battlefields.. Working on Nevada County Museum and with some landowners trying to secure permission for the 3 battles around that area. Once secured i am going to invite Research and Recovery to come on down and maybe make a few shows out of it.. Donate some relics.. Hope it works out..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread