Calling all Excalibur zealots and experts!

DeadEye Ice

Jul 19, 2010
Looks like I've been converted i was a whites find but find myself looking to get an Excal. However i need to know more about the varying models. Can y'all explain to me the differences and pros and cons of the Sword, Excal 800 (8" coil i know), Excal 1000 (10" coil i know), and Excal II, and any other models i may have missed.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I am no Excalibur expert but here is what I know. Sword model is the first one. Not recommended since not repairable anymore. It was made originally by detector pro with minelabs parts, and made for minelab. Excalibur 800 and 1000 apparently should be the best out there since I have read that they do pick up smaller objects and go deeper than the Excalibur II. This is what I know from research I made in the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
D

DeadEye Ice

Jul 19, 2010
That is kind of what i had determined too. I think the Excal II have a lighter coil but not sure on that.

OP
OP
D

DeadEye Ice

Jul 19, 2010
Also is there any difference in the varying headphone color, blue, green, red, yellow, other than the color??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread