Lone star issues NEED HELP ASAP!!!

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
It does that ONLY in all metal, in discrimination it doesn't do it? It just doesn't sound right... did it do it before? If it didn't than most likely something got broken in the detector.

OP
OP
J
Jun 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i get false beeps in discm too but noooo where near as bad and this detector is pretty much new! it just weird how it beeps with the slightest move on all metal mode? ive used it in water the coil only im i read the coil is water proof but everything else works. idk mayby i should take it to a shop and see what they say?

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I would take it to see what they say. If water got into the coil than it might be causing your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
J
Jun 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you sir will do and will post the reply on here happy hunting

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
Hello JH! What detector are you using? Do you have a coil cover on it? If so, after using a detector at the beach or any other location, make sure to take the coil cover off, clean the coil and cover. Sand and/or dirt, getting between the cover and coil will throw a machine off and give false readings. Another thing is to make sure your coil connection to the box is tight.

beerbarrel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions