Calling All Locals! Lets get together on the Texas Gulf Coast....

DFX TEXAN

Mar 28, 2007
Baytown, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Calling All Locals! Let's get together on the Texas Gulf Coast....

i've been away from the site for quite a while.....
well, i'm back and ready to find some hunt'in partners in the houston area. i am thinking about hunting anywhere from galveston to matagorda?
i'm open to any ideas, so send me a message if you want to get together. i'm open to any other good spots you might know, also.
i'm sure there are some good places around where i live here in baytown, but i'm still learning the area.
i'll be off from work for the next 8 days starting tomorrow, Dec. 4th - Dec. 12th, and i am ready to dig some good stuff!

Re: Calling All Locals! Let's get together on the Texas Gulf Coast....

Hey Texan,

I don't live down there yet but I have been thinking seriously about moving down there someplace like San Leon or Bacliff. Any tips you might have for moving to that area would be greatly appreciated, we might even get to go hunting someday.

HH Charlie

Re: Calling All Locals! Let's get together on the Texas Gulf Coast....

I live up in Houston but detect along the coast all the time, mostly underwater salvage but have taken up detecting on land. I have permission to go on properties that were destroyed by the Hurricane off Galveston Island( i own a house there) alot of things have been found but there is alot more, hit me up if your interested. the areas where all the beach parties is closed for winter but we can look there too, drunks always lose stuff...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back