OP
OP
G

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update; the GPR/PI will show On Screen what the object in question looks like, it is the 5500PI Penetrator Made in Gold hill Oregon as far as I can tell, the Ground Penetrating Radar=GPR and the Updateable electronics and programs put this detector in a class all its own, the5500 PI is being used extensively in the middle east to find caverns and tunnels underground, an amazing amount of precious metals and Artifacts have already been found in secret tunnels and diggings.

Going out to run the machine with the owner who has not much time on it.

JUST RECENTLY THE pi WAS USED TO FIND A REEF MOTHER LOAD IN Australia, it showed the reef 24ft underground and gave a picture of the Riches they could hardly believe. :hello2:

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
24 feet? how about a pic?

OP
OP
G

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff, as soon as I go run the machine I'll have some pics for everyone. Right now am working out a good test for the unit (mine portal and precious/iron targets) that should show what it is capable of.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont throw your money away, this isnt going to do what you expect. The reason the seller has very little time on it is probably because it never worked the way he was conned into believing. Now hes just trying to dump it on the next sucker

OP
OP
G

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Jason, The outfit in Gold hill has been selling units all over the world and to agency's in the USA who seem to be Happy with them, My money will stay in my pocket until I see results, if not no big deal and I'll have a report for all to read and ruminate on.

JASON, have you had experience with this unit?? Thanks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is for searching for large targets it will not find small targets such as jewelry and coins etc.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Jason, The outfit in Gold hill has been selling units all over the world and to agency's in the USA who seem to be Happy with them, My money will stay in my pocket until I see results, if not no big deal and I'll have a report for all to read and ruminate on.

JASON, have you had experience with this unit?? Thanks.

My experience comes from actually researching the item.
1 - your description and terminology is completely wrong
2 - there is no (and was no) item such as a "5500PI Penetrator GPR"
3 - the company is correct, the 5500PI WAS made by accurate locators in OR, but the item is no longer made. its an obsolete model.
4 - the 5500PI Penetrator is a Pulse Induction METAL DETECTOR, IT IS NOT a GPR unit.
5 - if the item you are after really is a GPR, its completely useless for small objects and it can't show you veins of gold in the ground.
6 - the GPRs they do sell at accurate locators are large units, they only show large items and it takes training to learn how use, and they cost over $8,000

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread