camera ham

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
My dog Annie. She will do funny things or give me funny looks to get my attention. She was a rescue of sorts. Somebody dropped her on the side of the road when she was four weeks old. My husband found her and brought her home with the intention of finding a home for her. Mission accomplished!!

032.JPG 034.JPG

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What a sweetie pie... now where's her treat?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo_camera.gif
Nice photographs! Don't care what you do or say to your puppy - he (or she) will love you forever. Thanks for sharing...

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank God there are people like you and your husband to save animals like this. How someone could drop a 4 week old puppy on the side of the road is just beyond comprehension.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job on takin that pup in and raisin her.

OP
OP
huntress104

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Thank God there are people like you and your husband to save animals like this. How someone could drop a 4 week old puppy on the side of the road is just beyond comprehension.

I know what you mean. She was in bad shape when he brought her home. very wormy, pot bellied, but starving. Her hair was like straw and she wasn't much bigger than your hand. But now she has blossomed, or maybe I should say ballooned, into a happy healthy 100 pound lap dog. Or at least that's what she thinks she is...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread