Can Anyone Help Me?

C

curleychump

Hey guys, my names Jeff I live in Central Maryland I discovered this website by accident and have been absolutely hooked ever since! I do not have a metal dector and have been looking for one recently.. but before hitting up ebay or sports authority id rather ask any of you guys if by any chance you have a MD that youve upgraded from/ willing to sell/ rent out.. my price range would be 0-about 150 thanks fo r your time.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
There is a "For Sale" section on here. Some good buys come along from time to time. Look for a used Garrett Ace 250 for that price.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't make the mistake an rush out to buy one of them discount store metal detectors, as you won't be happy with it. Try to find a dealer near you where you can see what used ones they may have on hand.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with Sandman, don't be in a hurry, look for the one that you want and then research it! Read all the reviews and ask lots of questions so that you can make an informed decision. There are a lot of good quality machines out there for around $200-$300, if you don't have the $$ save for a little while, trust me it will be worth it and you will be much happier with your choice.

There are a couple of guys here who are in the business of selling detectors, I have heard good things about Tony (not sure of his site but if you look around you will find him). I would get in touch with him and see what he can do for you.

Good luck and good hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread