Can Anyone Help?

OP
OP
C

CanadianCRH

May 16, 2011
Oh, I really dont know what Im talking about :P lol, I just know Id love to be able to dump $5000 in dimes in a machine and have it spit out the silver for me :laughing7:

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
I love the hunt. A machine doing the work for me would be like buying a machine to steal all of my fun. I took up this hobby to kill time, keep me off the street, and keep me out of the bar. My wife loves that I'm not spending as much, and actually making money doing it. I like it because of the rush of finding that one silver half dollar after searching through an entire box, only to find it in the last roll, or hitting that one jackpot CWR and not being able to wait until you get home and opening the rolls in the car.

If you're looking for a machine to magically find you money...you're doing it all wrong my friend.

OP
OP
C

CanadianCRH

May 16, 2011
ha ha, good description :icon_thumright:, when you put it that way your right. But I'm only 16 so if I could hunt, but at the same time have a machine spitting out ounces of free silver a day for me Id be pretty happy.

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
There are some people who dump coins at banks that have counting machines which reject silver coins, located in the lobby. The machine senses the silver as foreign or unusual. So pick up coins at one bank, dump them at a bank that has one of these machines, check the reject tray and leave with whatever silver was in the box/bag. And cash for what you leave behind. You don't have to search anything. The machine does it for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread