CoinandGold!

Feb 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which do you prefer? And just trying to get some advice
just want these features

-all purpose mostly coins and gold finder
-all terrain especially in high mineral areas
-and could do well on dry sand dont really care if its water proof or could go in water
-changeable coils
-and a decent depth for those old coins!

and i dont really care if it has no screen i usually dig everything but it will be neat having that feature

which detector would be great for these im at 700 hundred dollars right now maybe could save up another 50 for any higher choices

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
look at profile for williamsingr he helped me find the right one and gave me a great price tell him vern sent yu

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well with those specs there are two detectors that come to my mind inmediately, One the AT-Pro.... second one Whites MXT-PRO.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Well with those specs there are two detectors that come to my mind inmediately, One the AT-Pro.... second one Whites MXT-PRO.
Norbx.How do you like the ATpro?I know you did not like the Tejon.How is the AT compared to your whites?

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
So far I like it quite a bit but still have to put some time into it to give a judgement and being able to know if its better than the whites or not. A couple things I do like a lot for now are, iron audio, and the simplicity of use.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
So far I like it quite a bit but still have to put some time into it to give a judgement and being able to know if its better than the whites or not. A couple things I do like a lot for now are, iron audio, and the simplicity of use.
I am glad for you Norbx.I may get one myself.Good to hear from you.Happy huntin

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A used Minelab Sovereign fits your requirements. And it will out-do most on salt sand.

Last edited:

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The At pro is a good choice for picker size gold and salt beach. If you don't need to hunt a salt beach, I'd suggest the At Gold. It will detect sub gram gold, and does great on coins and jewelry.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread