Can u help me?

.:WoRmKiLleR:.

Mar 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5ID
Okay I have a couple bills that might be radars, doublers,or just worth something idk but was wondering if u guys could help me out. I hope I am not wasting your time and all it is 101 dollars lol thanks and HH :thumbsup:

WK

Attachments

• ebills3.jpg
    ebills3.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 293
  • ebills1.jpg
    ebills1.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 283
  • ebills2.jpg
    ebills2.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 287

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are some nice looking bills. I can't rea;;y help you with the 1s, but the serials are interesting enough that they should bring more than face.

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure on the $1s, but keep the star notes. :thumbsup:

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
As for your $1's, the top bill is a binary bill. It may bring in a couple extra from the right collector. The rest of the $1's can be spent.

Nice finds.

cmhoose

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
The first $1 note is a binary, as was mentioned already...you may be able to sell it for a few dollars over face. The others, that are 4 pairs...they could also sell at a slight premium. The old style star $20s as well, you would probably be able to sell them at a slight premium. The 1996 $50 star note...I dont' know. $50 stars usually don't command premiums unless it's an older note. Even with 4 leading zeroes it may not be worth the listing fees if you sold on Ebay and I doubt a dealer would buy it from you. The $5 star note is from a common serial number run but the serial should get you maybe $10 or so. Hope that helps some, and in the end it's up to you what to collect and what to throw back in the mix.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread