Can username be change?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Contact an Administrator or Moderator for help! :icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if this is the right place for this post?.. But is there anyway to change a username on these forums?

Tell me the name you want and I will forward it to admins, if it is available they will make the change.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
i dont get it. why do people want to change their handle ? they pick a handle what in haste ? then at a later point they think ? oh thats not cool. who would want to metal detect with anyone with a handle like that ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your request has bern forward to admin for new name of "DetectorMoe".

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it matches a handle they use on a different forum..you know people here are active on other forums?

Anyway - who cares about handles and Internet BS.
Look me in the eyes and shake my hand.
I'll know more in that moment than I could ever get out of years reading random stuff.

Heck someone here eluded to the fact that I was worthless and rude and not worth the their time because I didn't click a certain button while I was reading messages. Guaranteed if we shook hands and talked , someone would realize they took too much stock in internet personalities and not enough in real life human nature.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DetectorMoe

DetectorMoe

Apr 4, 2013
SouthEast North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox800, ATpro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont get it. why do people want to change their handle ? they pick a handle what in haste ? then at a later point they think ? oh thats not cool. who would want to metal detect with anyone with a handle like that ?

Its my youtube channel name..

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That name fits you better...BTW great finds on the coins.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

A newb on another forum started out with "HighFive". I asked him how he choose his screen name. He replied he's jubilant "Seemed like a innocent answer". So I then asked him if he knew what it was slang for in the medical field (HIV). Wasn't trying to taunt him but just so he was aware. Never seen him post again.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A newb on another forum started out with "HighFive". I asked him how he choose his screen name. He replied he's jubilant "Seemed like a innocent answer". So I then asked him if he knew what it was slang for in the medical field (HIV). Wasn't trying to taunt him but just so he was aware. Never seen him post again.

So your saying in San Francisco you shouldn't respond when someone says "Give me high-5 brother"?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Its my youtube channel name..

i'm blown away that anyone would ever give a an open honest answer ? that would be like saying ? who would ever want to go metal detecting with humty dumty ? thats my handle on another forum. DOH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread