neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last time i checked they were out 50 is steep then again may be worth it. Don do you believe anything supernatural around treasure hunting?

Treasureman25

May 30, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Mxt pro, coinmaster gt, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neo what you mean supernatural with treasure hunting? care to explain more? Perhaps what you believe around supernatural treasure hunting?I’m curious..

OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious i think Charles miller posted a few stories around people being lead to treasure by ghosts or dreams. Has been a long time so i might have read it somewhere else.

Harkskin

Jan 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was granted a gift from the supernatural. It was the location of something that has been hidden for 500 years plus.. I just asked why I'm on this backwards planet.!? Toltec, Blue Star Cochina Hopi Proficy.. that's right up there in the supernatural it's no story either . It's a Proficy. Want to join me ? I need a couple trustworthy monatsry partners as my 13 year old son and I are totally broke and it's been the most humbling year of my 41 on this planet. I only need 2000 and I can manage retrieval easily. Not soliciting anyone please don't be offended. Contact me if you're, not a liability, if your fit enough to walk 3 to 5 Miled everyday. Positive happy humans are welcome. Biggest lost treasure to date. Bet ... I'm willing to take no more than 3 adults. Hopefully you can offer skills and advice on too of funding. t someone to watch every move thats made by our team . But mainly watch for others and address safety all the time if needed. It's there. Call me directly if you'd like my number is 5416055071. Be serious, sane, drama free, secretive, armed it need be. We need to act pretty quickly and with all the faith and love in the world.. because that's what itt is about. The planets pissed off at us ,so maybe look at this as a out cause it is. It's safe from Armageddon fact. This happens in May. Fact. So have to move now and swifly. Thanks for reading, Sincerely Adam Harken

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread