Can we get a count

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bridge End Farm said:
I am most likely in regardless of date but do like the fall better as it will be cooler and a very pretty drive if the leaves start changing.

so count me

I would think Cybercop and his bride might also be interested once he come across the thread
I sent him a link but he hasn't been on in a few weeks
Sounds like fun...... I'm in!! And I can go regardless of the date.
As for the Missus, it's purely a crapshoot whether she'll go or not...... cause she has a J-O-B.......... :D
Bran & BFE, we could meet somewhere and drive up together (same vehicle) if you want. Bran, if KELLY is riding with you, that's no problem either. If we need to we can take my Dodge Caravan. My daughter is driving the SquealMobile most of the time now anyhow.............. The wife won't mind driving my F150 if she can't take off work and go with us.
Otterville, MO is just a couple hours from where I 'grew up' and even closer to my old stompin' grounds.......

I been really busy lately and haven't kept up with what's going on here at T-Net. Thanks for clueing me in Bobby!
BTW, did those shirts ever come in from the Vortex hunt?

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cybercop106 said:
Bran & BFE, we could meet somewhere and drive up together (same vehicle) if you want. Bran, if KELLY is riding with you, that's no problem either. If we need to we can take my Dodge Caravan. My daughter is driving the SquealMobile most of the time now anyhow.............. The wife won't mind driving my F150 if she can't take off work and go with us.

That sounds like a Grand ol' Time for sure! Kelly said that as long as I'm going, she'll go as well... no pressure on me! :D
Driving together sounds like a super idea though!! Splitting gas would be so much more cost-effective for all us FL Hunters... :)
I'm gonna do ALL I can to BE THERE for this hunt! I'd be dog-miserable if I didn't make this!! I recall my missing the Vortex hunt, and I wouldn't like a repeat of my longing to be there. I have a feeling this hunt is going to be a repeat of the awesomeness of CTH2!!!
And I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tin Nugget said:
I AM IN!!!!!

Rumor has it Bran has a new two box detector and backhoe to try out

Whoa, whoa, whoa... WHAT?!!! lol
Don't wish that kind of destructiveness on the poor state of MO. :nono:
Plus, we need to tread kinda lightly this time. I heard Missouri officials are a little more stringent on Viking hoards being retrieved! ;D

Bran <><

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
Of course you know the wife and I would attend. I might even lend a hand if your close enough.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
YEAH!!!! I will bring lanterns this time for our night hunts Bran! And a backhoe! LOL

Cannot wait.....Just tell me how I can help Big Daddy!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
YEAH!!!! I will bring lanterns this time for our night hunts Bran! And a backhoe! LOL

Ha, ha! Sounds good!! :thumbsup:
For the love... I sure hope the property owner doesn't read this!

Bran <><

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that was Brans hole now we have the biggest find hole with mulitipal diggers in LBH! And the proptery owner helped dig it!

Attachments

• DCAM0088.JPG
    DCAM0088.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 484

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed a hole? :icon_scratch: *hangs head low*

Bran <><

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm game! Dan and I will be there, God willing. Just let me know what I can do to help, ME!

Noodle

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Are we at about twenty three? Not counting all the little girls!

I will be setting up a Gypsy Camp for anyone who wants to vagabond it..campfire,song and dance! LOL...Everyone bring your musical instruments!
Roz and Evy...Dulcimers....I can finally play a few songs on ours! Or I can bring kareoke machine and Twister Game....LOL!

I just need a confirmed date as soon as possible!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Will throw the tent into the van as well. Don't know if we'll set it up or let someone else use it...sleeps 6 or 2 people and 4 detectors. :D

Gypsy, Evy's not been practicing as much. Every time she does, I grab the cell thinking I've got an IM. LOL

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
I will be setting up a Gypsy Camp for anyone who wants to vagabond it..campfire,song and dance! LOL...Everyone bring your musical instruments!

I'll join your camp! ;D I'm not sure how well Kelly will take to primitive camping though. We'll have to see about her....

Bran <><

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Count me and MrsTimberwolf in!!!! :thumbsup:
We are good unless it is the week of September 11th (Wil's birthday).

It will great to see the old gang again. ;D :laughing9: :hello: :laughing7:

TW

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timberwolf said:
Count me and MrsTimberwolf in!!!! :thumbsup:
We are good unless it is the week of September 11th (Wil's birthday).

It will great to see the old gang again. ;D :laughing9: :hello: :laughing7:

TW

Yes!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna HAVE to come now! :wink:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread