Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I beleive it was post #105 in the" Possible MO Hunt" thread thay WSD said he had to pick a date to put on the paper work to send in for permission. So those were the dates he put on it.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
godisnum1 said:
So is the date set for sure?
Oct. 9th, 10th, and 11th??

Bran <><

From WSD on other thread:

Ok,after writing out 4 pages this wknd,the paperwork was submitted to the local guys this am.It will be 7-10 days to know if we have a hunt or not.The paperwork has to go out of town for revue,including references,and final disposition.So we are in a holding pattern for at least that long.Sorry.BTW,I was not able to get hold of ME22 so I went ahead and named it the 'Sho-Me Showdown' with the date of 9-11 Oct.That's it,my friends,now we wait.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bridge End Farm said:
From WSD on other thread:

Ok,after writing out 4 pages this wknd,the paperwork was submitted to the local guys this am.It will be 7-10 days to know if we have a hunt or not.The paperwork has to go out of town for revue,including references,and final disposition.So we are in a holding pattern for at least that long.Sorry.BTW,I was not able to get hold of ME22 so I went ahead and named it the 'Sho-Me Showdown' with the date of 9-11 Oct.That's it,my friends,now we wait.

ME PMed me this morning... thanks :)

Bran <><

Jaw Jah Danny

May 2, 2009
Thomasville, GA
Detector(s) used
MXT ,Tesoro Compadre ,Tesoro Tiger Shark, DFX
warsawdaddy said:
We could go with,'Missouri Waltz'?????? :hello2:

How far away are motels ? Heck with hotels! Sounds like this will be a YABBA DABBA DO TIME !

Bringing the tent !!!!
Tent..JPG

" Load up da mule " :laughing7:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Jaw Jah Danny said:
warsawdaddy said:
We could go with,'Missouri Waltz'?????? :hello2:

How far away are motels ? Heck with hotels! Sounds like this will be a YABBA DABBA DO TIME !

Bringing the tent !!!!
Tent..JPG

" Load up da mule " :laughing7:

you bring that tent :icon_thumleft: Bran and I will use it when you not sleeping for God's work holding revival in it :icon_thumright:..

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha :wink:
Only if Tom can be my special guest speaker... ;D

Bran <><

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i could "rough" it in that tent for sure!!!!
thats my kinda tent!! yeah!!!

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

OK, but it will be one of those doom & gloom speeches. :wink: ;D

TW

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timberwolf said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

OK, but it will be one of those doom & gloom speeches. :wink: ;D

TW

Hellfire & Brimstone... I'll be the one in the back with the hankie flying high above my head!! :D

Bran <><

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Dont worry Kelly....I will bring the gypsy tents
No sense in being uncomfortable just because we are camping LOL

Attachments

• gypsy tent.jpg
    gypsy tent.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 383

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
Dont worry Kelly....I will bring the gypsy tents
No sense in being uncomfortable just because we are camping LOL

gypsy i dont even know you and i loveeeee you already!
we shall get on famously!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my gosh. You girls are gonna drive me and the boys nuts, aren't you?
It's gonna be the Giggle Girls Hunt this time around, eh... *adds ear plugs to his packing list*
;D

Bran <><

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
godisnum1 said:
Oh my gosh. You girls are gonna drive me and the boys nuts, aren't you?
It's gonna be the Giggle Girls Hunt this time around, eh... *adds ear plugs to his packing list*
;D

Bran <><
Sorry Bran ...its our duty as women to drive you guys nuts and to teach our daughters the same skills ! :tongue3:

.............................And when you wander over to our camp because of the yummy smells coming from the cook pot I bet I wont hear any complaining then....LOL

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahaha bran was just giving me some lip on facebook.....and i was like hey.... you need to spend 20 hours
in a car with me soon.... just remember that!!!
;D ;D :laughing9: :laughing9:
gypsy i can make all the sweets in the world!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
Sorry Bran ...its are duty as women to drive you guys nuts and to teach our daughters the same skills ! :tongue3:

.............................And when you wonder over to our camp because of the yummy smells coming from the cook pot I bet I wont hear any complaining then....LOL

Hey, hey now!! You're threatening the wrong guy... 'cause I know how to cook over an open fire!!! ;D
It's ok if you happen to smell butter garlic shrimp from our campsite... it's just your imagination. I'm not really cooking on a river rock. :wink:

But I might have to just stop by just to say "hey" to ya'll... :D

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
hahaha bran was just giving me some lip on facebook.....and i was like hey.... you need to spend 20 hours
in a car with me soon.... just remember that!!!
;D ;D :laughing9: :laughing9:
gypsy i can make all the sweets in the world!

Givin' you some lip, huh? You wish!! ;D
I sure hope you don't get lost easy on long trips... ;D

Bran <><

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey, hey now!! You're threatening the wrong guy... 'cause I know how to cook over an open fire!!! ;D
It's ok if you happen to smell butter garlic shrimp from our campsite... it's just your imagination. I'm not really cooking on a river rock. :wink:

But I might have to just stop by just to say "hey" to ya'll... :D

Bran <><
[/quote]

Oh, yummmm! I'll bring some homegrown bellpeppers and sliced sweet onions to throw on there with the butter and garlic. Just toss 'em in with the butter and garlic and LARGE shrimp, saute for about 5-10 minutes, and "to die for!"

:thumbsup:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noodle said:
Oh, yummmm! I'll bring some homegrown bellpeppers and sliced sweet onions to throw on there with the butter and garlic. Just toss 'em in with the butter and garlic and LARGE shrimp, saute for about 5-10 minutes, and "to die for!"

:thumbsup:

Sounds as if we might be having some girls "wondering" over to our site, eh?? :wink:
Man, that sounds really good too! I don't eat meat, so I also don't know how to cook it (well) over a fire... but if someone wants to handle that, feel free! I've had friends pick up some steaks to go along with their shrimp while we were out camping. We might need to get some soup going with this mix, huh?

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions