Can you dowsing those pics? II

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Puerto Herminia.jpg
    Puerto Herminia.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 101

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found 2 places with stuff down to 6-7 ft deep, marked by red Xs and then put green around the area....probably more of an archaeological site.

Attachments

• Puerto Herminia-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Puerto Herminia-Capt.Betances.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 120
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found 2 places with stuff down to 6-7 ft deep, marked by red Xs and then put green around the area....probably more of an archaeological site.

That area has underground caves and perhaps, it is the reason you find stuff deeper than 6'-0"

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I think you might be right, didn't take time to check for caves/tunnels on this one. Especially where the 2 red Xs are, they could even be entrances.

wetfly

Aug 8, 2012
I am the most ignorant person about dowsing? In the world man but find what I'm seein fascinating can anyone post a link that I might find useful in educating me from the ground up on the subject?? Thanks it's still confusing and a mystery to me - I appreciate it-- Chris

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I think you might be right, didn't take time to check for caves/tunnels on this one. Especially where the 2 red Xs are, they could even be entrances.

Past week, I was video shooting in the area where marked two "XX" and I found many caves, grotto and high humidity typical of the caves.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caves can be exciting, especially if where the Spanish left behind lost treasure stories.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caves can be exciting, especially if where the Spanish left behind lost treasure stories.

Yes, it is. What I found in the last cave is an existing hole that somebody dug and refilled the hole, may be somebody buried a treasure and retrieved it later . Also, I found on the walls many smoke-marks.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it is. What I found in the last cave is an existing hole that somebody dug and refilled the hole, may be somebody buried a treasure and retrieved it later . Also, I found on the walls many smoke-marks.
Smoke marks should be a good sign of past human activity.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot this pic
Hello,Dowsing revealed an attraction to a cave system and gold in the area of the white circles. Smaller circles are pinpoints of the attraction.Thanks for posting your picture.Jon

Attachments

• Herminiadowsed.jpg
    Herminiadowsed.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 97

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread