Curious

Uaagr

Greenie
Oct 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is all very new to me and I find it very interesting. I have an open mind about this working....

I know witching for water works, is this anything like that? When you dowse for treasure, gold, caches, etc in person at a site how do u know it's not water you are finding? When dowsing a photo, map etc does it matter what kind of photo or map you have to work with? If dowsing a map, what is the best map type for it? How did you learn to do this?

Lots of questions, I know.... Please excuse my ignorance and thanks.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Uaagr~
When you dowse for treasure, gold, caches, etc in person at a site how do u know it's not water you are finding?
Some people use the Metal Dowsing method...Some people use the natural signals with baited rod..Dowsing works a little different for each of us.
When dowsing a photo, map etc does it matter what kind of photo or map you have to work with?
I like to use Google maps...and then follow up with photos.
If dowsing a map, what is the best map type for it?
Hand drawn maps, road maps..any kind of map but each of us have our own preferences.
How did you learn to do this?
I did a lot of reading, ask questions and did hours of practice...Art

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and ask these experienced guys a lot of questions. aarthrj3811, Red_desert, tele_prospector are awesome, ive learned a lot from them especially tele_prospector he even makes rods that are nice, contact him for more info on them (price, questions etc,,etc,,)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread