Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have contacts inside ML, let me check and get back to you. How are you trying to contact them?

Give me 24 hours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
calmerthanu

calmerthanu

Jul 2, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon / minelab x-terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
via email and there customer service phone number

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you called them, did you leave a message on their voice mail..? They are suppose to return the call within 24 hours unless its on a Friday, then it would be on Monday.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Like i always said minelab makes a good detector..... But there service is the worse of all the detector makers......... But with out good service... Your detector is not good...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a minelab x-terra 505, the control box began malfunctioning and now will not cut on, been trying to get hold of minelab, cannot get anyone to respond from there, question is can you buy JUST a replacement control box for their products????

I have emailed and heard back from my contact inside Minelab. I answered the email and waiting to hear back again.....Did you leave a message when you called or did you hang up? Did it give you the option to leave a message?

OP
OP
calmerthanu

calmerthanu

Jul 2, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
i was never given a prompt for voicemail, i was on hold for 20+ min and then the call was dropped

OP
OP
calmerthanu

calmerthanu

Jul 2, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
i really appreciate your help buddy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you ever hear from Minelab ??? Did you get your problem fixed ??

OP
OP
calmerthanu

calmerthanu

Jul 2, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
finally got though via email but process is going very slowly, no final resolution as of yet, probably getting a back up machine this week, about to lose my mind if i cant get out hunting again soon haha

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
finally got though via email but process is going very slowly, no final resolution as of yet, probably getting a back up machine this week, about to lose my mind if i cant get out hunting again soon haha
... That's the problem with Minelab service ......It is slow.....To slow like they really don't care............ If you own a Minelab you really need a back up detector if you can afford one....... I guess you found that out the hard way....

OP
OP
calmerthanu

calmerthanu

Jul 2, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
learnin the hard way, story of my life, should have a Tesoro Tejon by the end of the week

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread