Cancel order excuses!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of these are good. In fact they're so good I would think the person is dumb!

I'm going to share one of my excuses I just got right now to cancel an order after them not paying for it for 7 days. Even though they kept saying they were going to pay me they were going to pay me not to cancel the order here's the excuse I got today!

What are some of the excuses you guys get because some of them are pretty funny!!

Hi, can you please cancel the purchase on this ring? My son was running around and I tried to go after him. Before I could catch him he pushed a button on my computer causing my bid to increase. there was nothing I can do. So this is why, I am asking, if you would please cancel my purchase. Thank you I'm waiting for your reply again, thank you!

Ugh!!! [emoji35]

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've not sold much. I've been asked by a seller though to allow a cancel, because they "lost the dimes." Yeah. I got them for 50% their value, and they simply "lost them." Sure buddy. Sure.

BUT... I just blew it off. It's a DIME for heaven's sake... and it's their soul that's burning, not mine... not that I'm judging. But they're going to burn. Seriously, not judging at all. BURN BABY>>>BURN. :)

Skippy

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of these are good. In fact they're so good I would think the person is dumb!

I'm going to share one of my excuses I just got right now to cancel an order after them not paying for it for 7 days. Even though they kept saying they were going to pay me they were going to pay me not to cancel the order here's the excuse I got today!

What are some of the excuses you guys get because some of them are pretty funny!!

Hi, can you please cancel the purchase on this ring? My son was running around and I tried to go after him. Before I could catch him he pushed a button on my computer causing my bid to increase. there was nothing I can do. So this is why, I am asking, if you would please cancel my purchase. Thank you I'm waiting for your reply again, thank you!

Ugh!!! [emoji35]

That is a lame excuse that is sometimes used. It reminds me of the Commercial where the guys at the Encyclopedia Company sees a ton of orders come in, take them to their' boss and the boss calls the Printers and says "we are back". Encyclopedias are then printed, boxed, loaded onto trucks and ships and are shipped out, trees cut down and then they break to show a baby punching the keys on his' parents computer. Like this would ever happen but some folks use the excuse!:icon_scratch:

Frank

Last edited:

Punatic

Feb 25, 2014
norcal
Primary Interest:
Other
Had one of these last week. "I'm very sorry but my toddler son bought your item"

Funny thing is that i was sent a very fair offer on a gold chain that I accepted and then was contacted a few hours later to cancel.

Highly doubtful bro.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
When someone ask's me to cancel the order...I just cancel it some have a good excuse and some have a way out bad excuse...But then i just don't care ,i know that sooner or later it will sell ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread