Cannon balls, coins and secret nun treasure???

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't make it up if I tried. This was one of the oddest hunts I've been on. Ran into some interesting people with even more interesting stories. We were led on a wild goose chase for treasures hidden by nun at a nunnery. Again Couldn't make it up if I tried. Ended up cruising around looking for a spot. Wound up finding what appeared to be a cannon ball in the middle of the city. Found some nice silver and a wicked awesome pool hall token. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I'll be trying to catch up now that its cold out. Thanks for watching! Stay warm!

Upvote 5
OP
OP
D

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again guys! We're going to be doing a north American tour this spring. We want to meet up with you! If you're interested in showing us around and taking us on a hunt/making a video just send me a PM. Dates aren't set yet but I'll update you as we find out the details.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved the vid!

Congrats,

Buck

Randy Combs

Sep 16, 2013
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your youtube ID, I want to see more of your vids, I can watch on TV now thru DirecTV and am snowbound.

OP
OP
D

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our YouTube ID is DrTones24k or you can just look up Dirt Fishin America. Thanks for watching! There should also be more of our vids to the right of the player.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread