Can't Believe it Has Already Been 5 Years!

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I just was amazed to realize that I have been a TNET member since February 2013, half a decade as of a couple days ago! I look forward to spending many more years with you guys on here, there is a great group of people on this site who have helped me grow and learn throughout my treasure hunting journey. I doubt I would have known what I was doing without all of you answering all my stupid questions. The members of this site motivate me to get out there and metal detect when I see all of your fantastic finds! In fact, I joined this forum as a coin roll hunter, saw all of the stuff on the banner, and decided to pick up a metal detector and haven't even thought about stopping since. Thanks guys, for the help and great times, I am sure that there will be many more to come!!:headbang::occasion14:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What comes around goes around coinman, as you're opening the eyes the thinking of many with your LiDar mapping techniques.
So it comes down to sharing and believe that by sharing builds a great community of like minded.
Yes 5 yrs does pass quickly-all the best in the next 5 as your research and recoveries will be just that much greater.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions