Attachments

• diamonds (Medium).jpg
    diamonds (Medium).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 972

GTK96

Jul 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Always wondered what they looked like...my dad used to find handfulls and thought they were real diamonds...ha!

Upvote 0

TeAra

Oct 4, 2012
Butler, TN.
Primary Interest:
Other
Umm you would have to see my faceting outcomes lol not a pretty site yet lol. Using a dremel to facet is not that easy. But I am still learning. Tell you who would probably know...EU.

Upvote 0

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunset beach is one of our favorite places to visit, year round, my grandson was right by the rock jetty at the concrete ship this July and the concentration of stones was really thick that day, well, he found some of the small ones, but his find of the day was a fossilized shark tooth, his first ever, as he held it up so I could take a photo of it, he dropped it! Half hour later we had to say uncle and he had to chalk it up to a life learning experience....
The bigger Cape May "Diamonds" I have found over the years have been inland, I used to walk the sugar sand roads of the pine barrens after a rain and they were easy to spot, biggest one found the size of an egg, but with inclusions, but did find one shaped like an unshelled peanut and same size with no inclusions, that one could get cut if I ever wanted to get it done.

Don

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread