Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on a very nice cruise with family and friends to the Caribbean. As usual , Ken and I took our detectors with us to look for the famous Lost Bling, Bling Beach. 2 other Pirates from our local club were also on the same quest with us. Yes, Stowaway Lynn and Mean Bart Kevin hit the surf with us.Our first, second and third stop both crews got the same Booty----" 0" gold.

On our final pillage of the cruise there were smiles on all faces , Mean Bart Kevin got a nice 18Kt. gold ring, Stowaway Lynn also hit paydirt with a gold, Crusty Ken my hunting partner dug a nice 14Kt. ladies ring with small diamonds and a nice looking center stone.

My prizes were an 5.6gr. 18Kt. band, a 4.7gr. 14Kt. band, a1.7gr. 14Kt. child's ring and what appears to be a Stainless band with gold. Beautiful weather and great friends, what else can we ask for!!

Attachments

• Carib 004.JPG
    Carib 004.JPG
    416.6 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides all the nice gold, how many dollars did you win?

Looking forward to you and Ken returning so I can get educated.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sounds like a fun time . Congratulations on your finds and we wish you and yours the best Christmas ever!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread