Carnival Hypnotist

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at the local county fair and watched a hypnotist. He put these people in a trance and told them only when he said "Hot shoe" their left shoe would become very hot. Well, a few minutes later he said "Hot shoe" and they all scrambled to get their shoe off. The shoes were on the floor then he said "Oh, look! A puppy!" So they all picked up their shoe and petted it until he told them it had wetted on them. Then they threw it down.

Well folks, we have the same situation here. Only instead of a shoe it's a calculator on a dowsing rod make believe it's a frequency generator. So many people are left holding the shoe with urine on it. That's a con man. Who is he? I don't know but it might be one of those top skeptics. One guy was a hypnotist. I think he even got to the moderators on this forum. "You are under my power." If you got suckered, I am sorry. I did too because I listened to someone I thought I could trust. He's on this forum disguised as a "good old boy". This guy is still doing it and silencing me is only bolstering him and his con. This is criminal.

Last edited:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Y'know, Mike, the calculator thingies don't just fall out of the sky, someone actually makes and sells them, it's an actual commercial enterprise. It's even Googleable. If you want to know more about the outfit, heck, you could even spend some time browsing their website. That may not be as much fun as simply making up fairy tales and pretending they're real. But as you've found out, a public forum isn't always the best place to be posting your fairy tales expecting other folks to pretend they're real, not many other folks are gonna do that for you. --Dave J.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Does “Scam” mean 1000’s of hours of enjoying my hobby of treasure hunting and locating and recovering gold and other treasures since 2003?...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You are correct woof..That device has been discussed on this board...If he would read this board and the manufactures web page he would find that there are many many happy customers who locate and recover treasure with these devices....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread